Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

My truth: Don groomed me in 2015 (***/s***)

Last posted Apr 15, 2021 at 09:04PM EDT. Added Apr 03, 2021 at 04:48PM EDT
10 posts from 7 users

You know my name, not my story.

I've held onto this in shame for years now, but today I'm breaking my silence. When I was still 17 in 2015, Don abused his admin status to solicit sexual pictures of me. I was scared he would ban me, so I reluctantly obliged. Of course I naively trusted he would keep them private, but I've found them floating around 4chan rate me threads and elsewhere to this very day (fortunately, I had such hefty meat even then that no one could mistake it for CP).

I shouldn't even have to prove myself (it's traumatic enough to look at the message), but so there's no shadow of a doubt of his guilt, I will now provide the evidence. This is humiliating, but it's for my healing and mental health/wellbeing going forward. I'm sick of protecting him for this long and I just want justice and my truth to be heard. Read it and weep (for me)…

LEGAL/MORAL DISCLAIMER: For the feebleminded non-Redditors who haven't brushed up on their tone indicators, this post is satirical, sarcastic, and not real. Don has done nothing like this to me or anyone that I'm aware of. Get r/wooshed, idiot. I wish I didn't have to say this, but I'd rather be safe than get banned for the integrity of this epic joke (or have people somehow believe it).

I chuckled into my lap practically dying from laughter at "Read it and weep (for me)…" Speaks volumes to how desperate you are to fish for pity– I mean, draw attention to how unjustly treated you were by an authoritative figure, no less.

Thank you for sharing your truth and shedding light upon the underlying corruptions lying within this platform, Jack The Dipper. May justice be righteously served to victims like you who've suffered the immoral treatment of the abusive staff of KYM. Hopefully retribution will prevail.

(Disclaimer: This is also a joke. This is satirical, and does not intend to reflect real situations of power abuse and exploitation. This is once again not an emulation of a real case of grooming. I, like JTD, would rather not be sued or lambasted over what's contextually a joke.)

Omega MISSINGNO wrote:

don put me in the cringeworthy gallery for ten years until it was temporarily unlocked

you are the cringe gallery

Omega MISSINGNO wrote:

at last…
now that the truth is out, i have become unlocked
THIS SITE IS PRACTICALLY MINE!!!!!
BWAHAHAAHAHA!

you just did to your profile what joker did to his forehead

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!