Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,669 total conversations in 7,444 threads

+ New Thread

Why did my trans WMAF bugman qui soyak get deleted?

Last posted Dec 14, 2021 at 12:39AM EST. Added Dec 13, 2021 at 10:41AM EST
4 posts from 4 users

I uploaded the trans AMWF bugman soyjak yelling 'qui' getting btfo by my WMAF gigachad. It was well-tagged, marked, and had 15 upvotes already from my friends. I even made it shake left in a gif and right so it was different from the jpg one I uploaded yesterday.

I understand that it's offensive but it's one of the more popular memes to come out of /pol/ right now. I think it deserves to be documented in at least 5 of the galleries daily because that's how often I mean I see it posted on /qa/, /v/, /int/, /b/, /pol/, /tv/, r/traaaaaaaaans, /tg/, and /po/.

Your photo was removed not because it was offensive, but rather because it was uploaded to the Transphobic Bathroom Guardian gallery which it was not relevant to. Had you uploaded it to the AMWF / WMAF gallery instead, it would not have deleted.

Last edited Dec 13, 2021 at 08:59PM EST

Hi, Patreon $20 tier moderator here.

Your meme has been removed for violating the KYM Rules and Guidelines under the Not Safe For Work guidelines. One of the mods sniffed the image, and imagined the woman depicted might smell nice. This is considered sexually explicit content, which we only allow in Nintendo related entry galleries.

This is also a reminder that you have not reached your fanart monthly quota for your mod protection fees. We recommend uploading to Ankha Zone, Cynthia, or the Furries gallery by the end of the month to reach your quota, or your account will be unprotected for the following month.

If you have any questions, you may reach the mod team on the KYM Official Discord in either #furry-roleplay or #mod-grooming-general.

Cheers!

Last edited Dec 14, 2021 at 12:40AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!