Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

Updated rules for legally spamming wojaks?

Last posted Apr 02, 2022 at 11:58PM EDT. Added Mar 22, 2022 at 03:36PM EDT
9 posts from 6 users

The KYM mod team has heard you complain about wojaks loud and clear!
We have finally decided that we can no longer tolerate it it and must do something about it!
Therefore we have made the decision that, from now on, users will be banned if they complain about wojaks!

We hope that this will lead to a more civil and friendly environment on the site that will let us get ride of problem users sooner.

This is a friggin Riff Raff thread, do not take it seriously. I would hope I could trust you guys to understand that, but I don't even know anymore.
Last edited Mar 22, 2022 at 10:01PM EDT

So Eunice finally posted his last wojak.

We shall mourn his ban the same way we mourn an ongoing fart.

And now I'm curious if it's his pedigree as four star spammer or the soyboy that broke the server's back (cringe metaphor is cringe, I know) who did him in.

You walk a slippery slope and risk shattering your ass on the consequences of your own actions, you suppress freedom of expression through Wojaks and eventually find yourself suppressing anything that doesn’t agree with your funny bone
I approve of it frankly, there are too many people who think they’re funny when they seriously aren’t and I wouldn’t mind exiling them

Kenetic Kups wrote:

rip in piss eunice

I wasn't banned for spam
got banned for "anti-covid protocol" posted https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1642206356351.jpg
image portraying vaxxers and anti-vaxxers as soyjak
I though it was neutral but anything that portrays vaxxers negatively can be considered anti-covid I suppose.

Nox Lucis wrote:

R.I.P. Eunice Tremble

He uploaded shitty wojak comics.
Now he is dead.

Amen.

>shitty wojak comics
p#BLM is awesome and I got more laughs from his comics than any post on trending.
I do regret not posting all of his comics for KYM but at least I get to see them.

Turian Gentleman wrote:

So Eunice finally posted his last wojak.

We shall mourn his ban the same way we mourn an ongoing fart.

And now I'm curious if it's his pedigree as four star spammer or the soyboy that broke the server's back (cringe metaphor is cringe, I know) who did him in.

>And now I'm curious if it's his pedigree as four star spammer or the soyboy that broke the server's back
https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1642206356351.jpg
>who did him in.
Myself
I messaged the mods who gave me a warning and suspension after posting a message asking if I can post "anti-covid protocol" images.
In hindsight this can be seen as a slap in the face.
In my defense the anti-vaxxer gets off worse than vaxxer and I wanted to contact the mods the day before but I forgot.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!