Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

Remember kids

Last posted Sep 22, 2022 at 07:00PM EDT. Added Jul 29, 2022 at 02:06PM EDT
17 posts from 8 users

Weed is not a drug. No matter what your government says.
You can't plant cocaine.
You can't make heroin salads.
You can't make a buddy comedy about meth.
Weed is not a drug.

And remember, I've almost died twice I shit you not so clearly what I say is right always.

>You can't plant cocaine.
Coca tree.

>You can't make heroin salads.
Poppy dressing.

>You can't make a buddy comedy about meth.
Implying that doesn't describe Breaking Bad.

Clearly drugs don't exist, dumbass. The CIA made it all up.

Nox Lucis wrote:

>You can't plant cocaine.
Coca tree.

>You can't make heroin salads.
Poppy dressing.

>You can't make a buddy comedy about meth.
Implying that doesn't describe Breaking Bad.

Clearly drugs don't exist, dumbass. The CIA made it all up.

Shut up

PatrickBateman96 wrote:

Shut up

This comment glows, and I am attaching the battering ram to the front of my truck as we speak.

You may be able to transmit gay thoughts into my brain, but even you can't outrun these treads!

Nox Lucis wrote:

This comment glows, and I am attaching the battering ram to the front of my truck as we speak.

You may be able to transmit gay thoughts into my brain, but even you can't outrun these treads!

try me
you'll never break down the indestructible wall that i suddenly have for some reason

blank profile pic wrote:

try me
you'll never break down the indestructible wall that i suddenly have for some reason

Fuck you, CIA! I have the power of God and racism on my side!

Give me some of that weed I fucked up bad.
I was on vacation in florida and some guy said 'wanna know if the Trump pee tape is real'.

I don't even know what happened man, the feds are on me and some Saudi guys at the airport are looking funny at me.

No!! wrote:

it doesnt matter who wins you lose

Stop encouraging me to commit mass shootings. I've already got a mental list of four targets and three handguns plus different outfits depending on where the shooting is
At least when I die I won't die a virgin and that my first fuck was my (now ex)black girlfriend with huge tits and and a big ass. So do I really lose?

PatrickBateman96 wrote:

Stop encouraging me to commit mass shootings. I've already got a mental list of four targets and three handguns plus different outfits depending on where the shooting is
At least when I die I won't die a virgin and that my first fuck was my (now ex)black girlfriend with huge tits and and a big ass. So do I really lose?

You fell for Satan's temptation by having sex before marriage and now God is sending you to hell when you die. So yes, in the eyes of the Lord you did lose.

Squibblyskadew wrote:

You fell for Satan's temptation by having sex before marriage and now God is sending you to hell when you die. So yes, in the eyes of the Lord you did lose.

I thought if you didn't believe in a place you couldn't go there. Like when I went on vacation to Washington D.C. and saw the Washington Monument, I didn't go inside. So how do I even know there's anything there? Because a Spiderman movie told me so? I don't believe in hell. Suck on that.

PatrickBateman96 wrote:

I thought if you didn't believe in a place you couldn't go there. Like when I went on vacation to Washington D.C. and saw the Washington Monument, I didn't go inside. So how do I even know there's anything there? Because a Spiderman movie told me so? I don't believe in hell. Suck on that.

You didn't want to go inside the marble dick?

PatrickBateman96 wrote:

Actually, you can't go to hell if you don't know about it's existence; so if you know about it, you can still fall into it, regardless of whether you believe in it or not.

Just like the yiffing pit I've constructed outside your front door.

Soup King wrote:

Actually, you can't go to hell if you don't know about it's existence; so if you know about it, you can still fall into it, regardless of whether you believe in it or not.

Just like the yiffing pit I've constructed outside your front door.

To paraphrase I believe Sartre
Yiff is where hell is, therefore where yiff is hell goes

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!