Forums / Discussion / Serious Debate

14,076 total conversations in 680 threads

+ New Thread

2019 Tokyo Yandere Stabbing and people's wrong reaction

Last posted Jun 12, 2019 at 11:16PM EDT. Added May 27, 2019 at 06:35PM EDT
12 posts from 11 users

Recently news dropped that a Japanese woman named Yuka Takaoka had stabbed her male friend, she had obsessive feelings for him which caused her to stab him

Yuka's response upon custody was "Since I loved him so much, I just couldn’t help it.".

I'm gonna ctrl+v my comment i made from the article:

"I'll be honest.

Yanderes are my thing, The idea of having significant other who is absolutely devoted to you to a massive fault. He/She would never cheat, and would care for your well being. Having a Yandere is like the ultimate loving power fantasy, but that's just a fantasy and as reality can attest to, it's absolutely an appalling situation.

This woman is mentally sick, and should not be fetishized but rather put to shame for her actions. Sadly I don't believe she cares what with how she smiles in the police car. No regrets was made in her decisions.

For anyone who likes Yanderes, please don't let something like this happen, sexual fantasy and reality should not mix like this, something like this should only be kept in doujins and should not be glorified and an ideal lover. And for anyone who will ridicule and demean those like me for liking a "waifu who murders", there no way to justify this woman's actions, I can not speak for anyone else, but I will never approve of taking a life to impress or "protect" another's."

With that said, I am officially disappointed with some of the people's reaction.

Of course there are those who understand the graveness what happened and to them I tip my non-existent fedora. However, some chose to idolize her and even drew fan art, at unprecedented speed. And this sickness me. and the quality also horrify me.

Please people, don't do this.

Last edited May 27, 2019 at 06:47PM EDT

I think we should all make a mockery out of the bitch. Mr. Metokur has the right idea with how to get rid of shooters: by making a mockery out of them. It’s that his idea of stopping shooters via mockery hasn’t entered the mainstream yet.

Just goes to show that the Japanese really like cute things/people.

Remember Natalia Poklonskaya, the Crimean prosecutor? IMO this is basically the same thing. I doubt anyone who drew fan art knew the actual politics she was engaged in at the time.

Spores wrote:

why is this called "the yandere stabbing" this is attempted murder you fucking weeaboos

The internet likes to make light of or waifu or husbando or whatever the heck out of everything.
Also because she did some the stereotypical hallmarks of an anime yandere except in real life where thats very much NOT ok and illegal.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!