Forums / Maintenance / Suggest Ideas

6,920 total conversations in 569 threads

+ New Thread

Leak tag???

Last posted Jul 27, 2016 at 01:19AM EDT. Added Jul 27, 2016 at 12:56AM EDT
2 posts from 2 users

Can we please add a leak tag next to NSFW and Spoiler? This mostly is relevant for the Steven Universe and Pokemon galleries.

Ok so Im all caught up to SU so I start checking the spoiler tab, I get a cute little screen cap from the episode that aired last night. Next spoiler tag I get a leak from an episode that isn't even out yet that shows major plot spoilers.

Thats not ok, a spoiler and a leak are not the same thing.

Spoilers are for those who missed the air date. Not everyone can see it the day of. Leaks spoil plot points for everyone. Those of us who are caught up to the show shouldn't have to be scared to click on the spoiler images.

Ill even offer to do half the work if requested, I offer to make the graphic in photoshop for you guys to take off some of the hassle.

Remember back before KYM had the Spolier tag?

To be completely honest… I'm kinda of the opinion that images of this nature might be better off not being posted on the site in general until after the thing it is promoting is publicly available, unless it becomes a semi-meme in and of itself (like the Bionicle shelfstacker, but that's really old now).

Last edited Jul 27, 2016 at 01:19AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!