Forums / Media / Websites

2,569 total conversations in 244 threads

+ New Thread

YouTube channels you watch that haven't updated in a long time

Last posted Sep 21, 2018 at 12:50PM EDT. Added Sep 21, 2018 at 08:53AM EDT
3 posts from 3 users

Glove and Boots

A puppet show on YouTube that's been around even before YouTube (though their time on YT is sorta what brought new life to them), the series has gone on indefinite hiatus since October 2017 due to money issues. Unfortunately the people behind the show are having issues with being able to keep up with the costs of production and YT demonetization is only making it worse, so as a result it's unknown when this show will come back.

ICTON

A channel mostly focused on Gmod machinimas that's well known for doing funny adaptations of poorly written fan fiction and other assorted humorous stuff, they suddenly stopped uploading around late 2016, and the official Twitter account also hasn't updated since then. Almost two years on and I can't seem to find any information behind why the channel's suddenly gone silent.

Assuming the main Vsauce channels are cheating:

Fegelein: The Lost Tapes is a Downfall parody channel; he uploads very infrequently, sometimes once a year or less (and he may be on hiatus currently), but is one of the most well-known and respected Downfall parody channels.

Stabby Stabby is a famed TF2 Spy main who hasn't posted a video since February. He mostly uploads simple, minimally-edited gameplay, sometimes with commentary. I'm not sure if he has any other channels or if he streams at all, so take this one with a grain of salt.

Danny2462 lives solely to completely break Kerbal Space Program, as well as any other game that happens to catch his eye. His videos consist of zany text-only commentary over him destroying planets and turning Kerbals into spaghetti. He hasn't uploaded since New Year's Eve.

Well, I don't watch them as often as the next guy, but I catch myself watching them from here and there.

Cybershell

This is more of a "hoping he returns" than just watching him for the sake of watching him, but I still like his videos anyway. I mainly watch the "Everything about Sonic Stuff", his other videos are kinda cool, but ya know, the Sonic stuff is what I keep coming for. And when I mean "Everything", I absolutely mean it, the guy can just casually make a video talking about Sonic Screen Savers and people love it (including me). He's just pretty entertaining to watch, the way he talks about a blue fictional hedgehog is just that good. I feel that I learned a bunch of stupid Sonic Lore just because of him.

DJYC21215 or Epic Frizzy Doggenpop

He rants about Toontown Online (when it was a thing) and likes to tell things like why drop is better than trap, why lureless toons have bad reputation, etc. I don't really know what to tell, he kinda goes into "rage territory" and "serious man" at the same time, even when he is not raging he's still pretty enjoyable to watch. Heck, I even feel the need to watch one of his video about CEO Fight went badly every year, it's a dumb and LONG video, but it just that entertaining to watch.

Almost_any_GMOD_channel_ever.png

This one is because I really liked the GMOD videos in the old days and I still find them enjoyable to watch here and there, it's just that there are lot of GMOD videos that I watch from different channels, but ya know, I don't really feel the need to put every channel here, I just rewatch the same 3 videos of the same channels and I feel good.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!