Forums / Discussion / General

232,906 total conversations in 7,789 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
Hi! My name is Jordan and I produce the KYM episodes...

Last posted Dec 30, 2011 at 06:21PM EST. Added Dec 28, 2011 at 05:59PM EST
59 posts from 16 users

Jordan Brokaw wrote:

Right now it would be 10guy aka Really High Guy! I tried to be your friend, but I couldn't find the button on your profile, just a follow button =( I'm not good at KYM'ing!

If you're following me, I can friend you! A follow is like the first step to a friendship.
I just followed you,so if you're going to visit my profile now you'll see a "Be friends"-button!

Aristocatification aka Lolishiiit wrote:

If you're following me, I can friend you! A follow is like the first step to a friendship.
I just followed you,so if you're going to visit my profile now you'll see a "Be friends"-button!

Let me add something to that.

A follow from both sides becomes a friendship. So each person starts with a "Follow" button on the other's profile. When one person starts following, that button turns into "Friend" for the other. So if you follow someone, that person gets the friend option, and visa versa.

For example, when I got to your profile, I clicked the option follow. This resulted in you getting the friend option on my profile. If I didn't choose to follow you, that would still be a follow button.

This last year was a pretty busy year for me. The years before not so much, as productions were going to either Canada or Louisiana. L.A. has had a campaign to keep filming in Hollywood that seems to be working. Seattle is not necessarily a giant hub of production. Do you stay pretty busy with KYM? Do you ever come here to L.A. for work?

Derpy Vaz wrote:

This last year was a pretty busy year for me. The years before not so much, as productions were going to either Canada or Louisiana. L.A. has had a campaign to keep filming in Hollywood that seems to be working. Seattle is not necessarily a giant hub of production. Do you stay pretty busy with KYM? Do you ever come here to L.A. for work?

Seattle is definitely not a hub of production, that's right. Although there is a growing scene of talented people doing a lot with web video. I do KYM every week along with other projects so I keep quite busy. I'm down in LA about three times a year, but I've never done any work down there. All my production experience is in video for the web, but it would be awesome to work on a full-scale production some day.

Howdy! You must login or signup first!