Forums / Discussion / General

232,996 total conversations in 7,791 threads

+ New Thread

Smash Bros. Dream Team

Last posted Jan 25, 2012 at 06:06PM EST. Added Jan 09, 2012 at 07:45PM EST
28 posts from 27 users

Game Informer recently did a story on what they'd like to see in the upcoming Wii U version of Super Smash Bros, which can be found here. Although some of the stuff they included is a bit outlandish, (the last item is a Portal Gun) it's a pretty balanced list, and it got me thinking.

What do you guys want to see in the next game? It can be items, stages, characters, anything really! Post your opinions in the thread below!

(inb4 EVERYTHING ON THIS LIST IS WRONG!!!1)

Naked Snake! Now that they're redoing MGS3 on the 3DS, it's not too much of a stretch of the imagination that they could add him in.

Now, I know you're thinking, "But Patrick! They already had Solid Snake in the last Super Smash Bros, why would they switch Snakes?"

Let's face it- Solid Snake is nice, but why have the sequel when you can have the prequel? The prequel is unequaled!

^LOOK AT THAT MOFO.

The ability to make 3 life stock the default vs. match setting so I don't have to switch from 2 minute time mode every single time

Simon Belmont

Better online(stock instead of 2 min, no friend codes, leader boards, less lag), better custom stages(more than 3 backgrounds, etc),

Ridley as playable character

Ditto as a pokemon, make Togepi get her attack which makes screen dark more often, get the Pokemon that switches everybodies bodies more often, bring back Beedrill/Onyx/Hitmonlee

Bring back Mewtwo, de-nerf Ganondorf/Jigglypuff/C-falcon/Fox

Hire test players who actually know what "chainthrows" and "infinites" are and let them show you where game is radically unbalanced

Dark Samus custom like Dark Links custom

ChipBeat wrote:

The ability to make 3 life stock the default vs. match setting so I don't have to switch from 2 minute time mode every single time

Simon Belmont

Better online(stock instead of 2 min, no friend codes, leader boards, less lag), better custom stages(more than 3 backgrounds, etc),

Ridley as playable character

Ditto as a pokemon, make Togepi get her attack which makes screen dark more often, get the Pokemon that switches everybodies bodies more often, bring back Beedrill/Onyx/Hitmonlee

Bring back Mewtwo, de-nerf Ganondorf/Jigglypuff/C-falcon/Fox

Hire test players who actually know what "chainthrows" and "infinites" are and let them show you where game is radically unbalanced

Dark Samus custom like Dark Links custom

Belmont.

Ok, here we go…

More of these guys…

And these guys as well!

Rythm Heaven elements.

I know he's actually from Level-5,not a Nintendo Second Party, but he's mostly assosiated with the console, so yeah.

Epsilon Eagle from Alien Soldier for the Mega Drive (developed by Treasure, the Sin & Punishment guys).

Pulseman! The whole Pokémon franchise and Jill from Drill Dozer were in SSBB, why not him as well?

Silver from Pokémon G/S/C/HG/SS. The same style as Pokémon Trainer, but with these instead:

And that's all I've got to share.

Last edited Jan 20, 2012 at 05:50PM EST

/\
Professor Layton in Smash Bros. would make me the happiest guy in the world. His attack would be sheets of paper being thrown while him saying, "puzzle".

Hmm…

Steve and Creeper (Minecraft)

Heavy and Pyro (TF2)

Flipbot (Zen Pinball)
I don't know why either… I'm desperate for character choice. Maybe a boss?

Pedobear

Weegee
Can you handle his stare?

Malleo

Tails Doll
Can you feel the sunshine?

I guess I'm done.

Last edited Jan 25, 2012 at 08:41AM EST

This thread isn't even realistic…

Very well.
But I would like to see a few more 3rd party characters that would actually go well in SSB, maybe Simon Belmont or Mega Man.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!