Forums / Discussion / General

233,024 total conversations in 7,791 threads

+ New Thread

Constructive criticism please

Last posted Jun 02, 2012 at 05:06PM EDT. Added Jun 02, 2012 at 01:49AM EDT
4 posts from 4 users

So I'm working on a school project that requires us to make a public service announcement-ish video on a social aspect of technology. I decided to make mine on participatory culture and how the Internet can be used for propagating memes or for much more beneficial things. If you've got any suggestions / ideas (and I could really use them; the video's pretty crappy), feel free to reply to this thread or comment on the video. Thanks!

(I set the audio to "Never Gonna Give You Up," so if that bugs you, just mute the audio; nothing else is said in the video.)

Last edited Jun 02, 2012 at 01:50AM EDT

Other than memes, the internet is very beneficial. As we all know, we use the world wide communications network so that we can get connected each in every place easly…. we can get the information of an thing if few seconds….. it saves our time…… In addition, we can talk with friends or mebmers of our family and etc…and we can easily find any kind of photo and video.

A lot of people though don't use the internet. Some can't even understand the ways of it.

Seems like a pretty solid concept overall, I think the only question I would have about it is whether you think your message is strong enough. You seem to be saying that technology is often used to spread ideas, and one can choose whether said ideas are simply entertainment or of higher value. Maybe I'm over-thinking, but PSAs tend to be a bit more pushy or preachy; I wouldn't say that you have to be that way, but I wonder if you're too subtle to have a clear message.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!