Forums / Discussion / General

233,034 total conversations in 7,791 threads

+ New Thread

Call the Caddie

Last posted Jun 16, 2012 at 02:35PM EDT. Added Jun 13, 2012 at 10:24PM EDT
20 posts from 11 users

Oh my gosh it feels cold. Seems like I was locked in a freezer and was in Nirvana for a while, sifting and fiddling with the long thoughts and memories that came and went.

So some people like complaining, I am a person who sees it as necessary. On the bright side people who want me back aren't complainers, they are friends who feel a longing of something pretty cool missing. I haven't a good excuse to be not active or inactive. (actually I do but who cares, being overwhelmed happens to everyone right?) This site holds ground for a even more important thing I've recently all my funds on; music.

I'm glad to see the site still has. A shit load of culture. I can agree this place has helped me at a place I am at now, and if my increased activity got me such a rewarding experience. Why not re-live it again? I feel like a bored stoned something-to-nothing listening to music in my formerly sister's room so this could switch it up a little bit.

If you don't know who I am, please ask about me here or by PMing me, I enjoy entertaining random questions from a massive degree of subjects. If you do know me, please reference something wink if you can't remember you can at least share something you remember me for just to scale my perspective on THE VAST NEW WORLD AROUND ME…. Woah.

But heres three basics:

1. I write posts that look like tl;dr posts but aren't a waste of your time according to the people who read them.
2. I was (being humble here) very important due to 'events' 10 months ago
3. I love… AND MEAN LOVE a select group of users here, and respect quite a lot.

Have fun, stay safe, say nope to dope, and crack is whack and remember:
That freezer occasionally calls my name, enjoy time while it lasts.

Also this is the sorta vibe I carry: "Mad Violinist"

(Thank you for all those who keep the site active, means more than enough to me)

Last edited Jun 13, 2012 at 10:27PM EDT

Mack TheUnoriginal wrote:

What went down 10 months ago?

Oh shit. I really would like to say a lot. I'm sorta hoping people forget because it was a rough situation then and a lot of hurt feelings happened. What happened 10 months ago, I'll put really bluntly yet unspecifically a lot of people where dealing with hate, confusion and new users. I helped cool the hate and help flow new users signing in for wrong reasons to realize what the site was REALLY ABOUT. Which caused the confusion and led to hate. Damn I'm starting to sound like Yoda… XD

Last edited Jun 13, 2012 at 10:54PM EDT

madcat wrote:

I was (being humble here) very important due to ‘events’ 10 months ago

If that's you being humble, I'd hate to see you brag.

I regret so much. Rather put it as " I was here during important events " I love it when people pick apart each word like that, helps me improve this language actually.

Skimaskkass wrote:

Oh shit. I really would like to say a lot. I'm sorta hoping people forget because it was a rough situation then and a lot of hurt feelings happened. What happened 10 months ago, I'll put really bluntly yet unspecifically a lot of people where dealing with hate, confusion and new users. I helped cool the hate and help flow new users signing in for wrong reasons to realize what the site was REALLY ABOUT. Which caused the confusion and led to hate. Damn I'm starting to sound like Yoda… XD

Ah. Well if you wanted it to die, sorry to bring it back up.

Anyway, I'm new here, so I must ask: aside from what you've already posted above, who are you, exactly?

Mack TheUnoriginal wrote:

Ah. Well if you wanted it to die, sorry to bring it back up.

Anyway, I'm new here, so I must ask: aside from what you've already posted above, who are you, exactly?

I lost sleep making friends here, when I joined I saw a lot I wanted to be done. There people and things on the internet I saw this site needed pointing out and I happened to have enjoyed all the users here. They are my family, I don't know much of who's left of that time I'm referring to. I saw the site as a huge challenge, for me so many people impressed me with 'their set up'. When you dive into some regular user's personality here, you get to understand that they have some awesome crazy place set aside for them. I once had that and it was pretty fun. I suppose I was a really active regular user with unforgettable memories. I was also pretty obsessed over culture…

SUMMERY: I loved it here, and we all shared love together. (as crazy as that sounds it did happen)

Whenever I mention this site, I talk of it's community as a family. I still want to contribute a lot if I get the chance and just hang around for much more.

Life I suppose is alright, I'm hoping to have some fun again. At this rate I'm at uncertainty about many things and I'm hoping things clear up! Its cool to see silly ol' Patrick and Suiseiseki and DINNER!

Skimaskkass wrote:

Life I suppose is alright, I'm hoping to have some fun again. At this rate I'm at uncertainty about many things and I'm hoping things clear up! Its cool to see silly ol' Patrick and Suiseiseki and DINNER!

Dinner never graces us with his presence anymore. Apparently he loves you more than us. ;_;

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!