Forums / Discussion / General

232,914 total conversations in 7,791 threads

+ New Thread

Terraria General

Last posted Jul 16, 2012 at 06:34PM EDT. Added Jul 16, 2012 at 05:57PM EDT
4 posts from 4 users

It's as if Minecraft and Castlevania had a god child. Literally, it's awesome. I still love and play this game as much as Minecraft, and it really needs to continue development.

Of the words The Angry Video Game Nerd spoken, "It was a dream, untill that dream was flushed down the Toilet."

Alas, the updates to the game have come to a halt. Manly tears.
Melee was always my favorite weapon type. Specifically boomerangs. The light disks almost function like a ranged weapon, without the cost. Also, the defense for the hallowed melee set is in the neighborhood of 20 higher than the other two sets.
Wizard hat+ gold armor is the best vanity.

RIP, Terraria. How 'bout that Starbound? It's like Terraria, only in space! Still, I loved that game. Cheap, amusing and more action-focused than MC, which I enjoy. Protip: Almost right off the bat,(After you've gotten a boomerang, but before you fight the EOC for the first time.) go to the Underground Jungle and grab tons of hearts and chests. Plus awesome items from the jungle, mainly the Thorn boomerang. Easiest way to kill UJ enemies: Take advantage of the boomerang-going-through-1-thick-wall-glitch. It takes some time to kill anything, but the rewards are amazing, especially since you'd otherwise be using gold.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!