Forums / Discussion / General

232,912 total conversations in 7,789 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
forestfangirl.tumblr.com

Last posted Sep 12, 2012 at 06:09PM EDT. Added Aug 15, 2012 at 02:47PM EDT
134 posts from 43 users

Ah, but seriously fangirl, drop on by. It'll be cool. You can hang out with Prince Forest and everything. If you and him start hitting it off, I'll even start writing songs for the Disney movie.

Sorry about bumping this thread, but I have an idea.

Maybe we could work together to try to figure out who this mysterious fangirl is.

I'm not saying that we should do things like hack into her page and such, let alone post personal information. But I think it would be nice to know more about her.

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Sorry about bumping this thread, but I have an idea.

Maybe we could work together to try to figure out who this mysterious fangirl is.

I'm not saying that we should do things like hack into her page and such, let alone post personal information. But I think it would be nice to know more about her.

That sounds…

>_>

<_<

Great…

Last edited Aug 21, 2012 at 12:17PM EDT

I say we leave her alone. Much like a lot of us, Twilight Sparkle Kalmo boredom beyond all reason some really neat article might pull her out of hiding anyway. But let her do it at her own pace and on her own terms. If she really is shy, then she probably doesn't want to be found out.

But I don't think you guys are serious about that, so that's just my overactive sense of courtesy talking.

Verbose wrote:

I say we leave her alone. Much like a lot of us, Twilight Sparkle Kalmo boredom beyond all reason some really neat article might pull her out of hiding anyway. But let her do it at her own pace and on her own terms. If she really is shy, then she probably doesn't want to be found out.

But I don't think you guys are serious about that, so that's just my overactive sense of courtesy talking.

Look at who posted that suggestion.

Have I ever been known to joke around?

Sarah "Pikachu" Hiraki wrote:

Oh my God that is giving me the rustles for some reason.

What if she's still watching this. What if she saw that. What if she just put you on some kind of list, Sarah.

What if she read this.

Oh God I'm on the list now too.

Fridge wrote:

Oh my God that is giving me the rustles for some reason.

What if she's still watching this. What if she saw that. What if she just put you on some kind of list, Sarah.

What if she read this.

Oh God I'm on the list now too.

I want to be on a list. I like to feel accepted.

I'm anxious to find out who it is, too, but I get the feeling that if we don't let her do this her own way, she'll feel like we're a belligerent community and not think too kindly of us. It's probably pretty unlikely that she comes out of hiding, despite how much I and everyone else wants her to show herself. So though I'd like to know who it is, I don't think tracking her down is a good idea.

You have not, to a fault.

I just showed up on the blog. And Rob.

I'm pretty sure it's for the stud on the right.

But honestly, if Alison shows up, it's just a sign she's still following this thread.

And I would like a sign.

Alison wrote:

Oh god. Sarah. Watch your back.

I'm glad I've escaped the blog so far….

Oh, I'm sure she's harmless. Not all fangirls are crazy. I mean, you're a fangirl and you're not crazy, right?

I'm no fangirl.

Oh, I was addressing Alison, she said she was an avid member of several fandoms in her AMA.

It seems someone bumped this thread for this sole reason of getting it trending, as that person deleted his post afterwards.

Sorry to whoever did that (I'm not sorry), but I'm going to lock this thread because of that. If you want to get people to pay attention to this thread, at least present them with something that can get posts going. By deleting your post you killed every possible way for that, thus making this thread pointless.

RandomMan wrote:

It seems someone bumped this thread for this sole reason of getting it trending, as that person deleted his post afterwards.

Sorry to whoever did that (I'm not sorry), but I'm going to lock this thread because of that. If you want to get people to pay attention to this thread, at least present them with something that can get posts going. By deleting your post you killed every possible way for that, thus making this thread pointless.

Wait…what if the one who deleted their post was fangirl?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!