Forums / Discussion / General

233,035 total conversations in 7,791 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
I really had it with this mlp stuff, I really am, but not all, but I AM SICK OF IT!!

Last posted Dec 07, 2014 at 08:11PM EST. Added Dec 07, 2014 at 07:56PM EST
2 posts from 2 users

I have a right to love mlp and not like it's fanbase, I have a right to think that snips and snails is not excactly a replacment of derpy, I also never like the mlp haters because they are whiny, immature and in your bloody face, if you mlp haters don't like mlp fine, but don't yell, shout, and complain, in our faces of anything of mlp hate, and don't even try to force us to not like it, anyway I don't think snips and snails are not fully a replacment of derpy because I think we didn't see their full character kinda or something like that, In my book it's snips and snails to blame for though, it's the person who created these two characters fault (I like both colts though), sure you could say like the one guy on youtube said "Derpy has friends", but both snips and snails are friends eachother too, snips is not really dumb, and both snips and snails are less stereotypical in equestria girls, before you say there from the other universe, let me say that both snips and snails are the same thing like in the pony universe so my guess that they are improving them both (In my opinion). Trixie went through tough stuff, and hulimation too, so cut her some slack, same thing as snips and snails since they're both colts. I hate all of the mane 6 except for pinkie pie, and rainbow dash, because I hate applejack cause shes sexist, I find rarity alright but not like her, I don't like fluttershy because she made others think it's iron will to blame even though it's her fault in that one episode, and For twilight same thing as rarity. I have also a right to not like almost all of the mane 6, so don't complain to me about it. I had it with other things of peoples rages, troll posts, and other stupid things in the mlp community, But not all though. Plz let others hear my word (I guess).

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!