Forums / Discussion / General

232,998 total conversations in 7,791 threads

+ New Thread

No murders at Sandy Hook ? Do you think it was a hoax or nah ?

Last posted Jan 21, 2015 at 08:31PM EST. Added Jan 20, 2015 at 03:45PM EST
22 posts from 11 users

The post seems suspicious. A Brand New Member whose only contribution has been a forum post about Sandy Hook? And only after 5 days of inactivity? With a link to a conspiracy blog?

Have the advertising robots killed each other and made aluminum foil hats out of each others' skins?

Precious Roy wrote:

The post seems suspicious. A Brand New Member whose only contribution has been a forum post about Sandy Hook? And only after 5 days of inactivity? With a link to a conspiracy blog?

Have the advertising robots killed each other and made aluminum foil hats out of each others' skins?

Olivia also posted in the "Where can I Learn to Draw?" thread. And she introduced herself int the introduction thread….

Last edited Jan 20, 2015 at 04:25PM EST

Precious Roy wrote:

Spam accounts trying different tactics.

Actually…. She has made like at least five posts, if you look at he forum posts things… And has a profile. (Though it's only one sentence.) She can't be a bot at least.

Last edited Jan 20, 2015 at 04:29PM EST

Cecaelia Girlie wrote:

Actually…. She has made like at least five posts, if you look at he forum posts things… And has a profile. (Though it's only one sentence.) She can't be a bot at least.

Yeah, I didn't see that before. Nevermind then.

Ticklechap Crispybottom wrote:

I still think it's fishy, especially combined with the clickbait-y 'gamer girl' profile pic, and the Firstname Lastname username.

Might just be a slightly more elaborate spam.

Eh, probably just a regular old trole.

If a disaster like Sandy Hook never existed, are you saying that other disasters like 9/11, WW2, the depression, and the founding of 9gag never happened?

Much like other tragedies, people refuse to believe it could have happened. There's no way someone could just go crazy and kill a bunch of kids. There has to be more. Some nefarious evil force with an evil plan is actually responsible rather than something so senseless and pointless.

Although I do find the bulldozing of the school rather silly and wasteful. If we bulldozed every building that something bad happened in, not only would there not be a single building older than a decade or two standing, but we'd have no physical history to look at and teach future generations.

They didn't bulldoze Pearl Harbor and start over. Instead, they made it a part of history.

xTSGx wrote:

Much like other tragedies, people refuse to believe it could have happened. There's no way someone could just go crazy and kill a bunch of kids. There has to be more. Some nefarious evil force with an evil plan is actually responsible rather than something so senseless and pointless.

Although I do find the bulldozing of the school rather silly and wasteful. If we bulldozed every building that something bad happened in, not only would there not be a single building older than a decade or two standing, but we'd have no physical history to look at and teach future generations.

They didn't bulldoze Pearl Harbor and start over. Instead, they made it a part of history.

The movie theater shooting was a legit shooting, but im still a little bit skeptical if james holmes was the shooter.

And who the fuck bulldoze a school and rebuild it after a crime scene.

Last edited Jan 21, 2015 at 12:47PM EST

Olivia Taton wrote:

you calling me a bot ?

No.
But you pretty clearly made an account on here just to make a thread about this topic.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm still skeptical.

This topic is, by the way, pretty much as idiotic and disrespectful as holocaust denial, in my opinion. Only on a smaller scale.

Ticklechap Crispybottom wrote:

No.
But you pretty clearly made an account on here just to make a thread about this topic.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm still skeptical.

This topic is, by the way, pretty much as idiotic and disrespectful as holocaust denial, in my opinion. Only on a smaller scale.

I have lost all of my skeptisim by now. She, like many other people, just starting overthinking a tragedy and thought it might of not really happened. People do that sometimes, they don't usually mean it out of disrespect….

And she ended up doing the wrong thing at the wrong time by making a topic about it when she was still super new and nobody has really seen her before so it led to people getting supscious and thinking she's a troll or something….

And like I said earlier, she has made posts and stuff before and after making this thread.

Last edited Jan 21, 2015 at 06:12PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!