Forums / Discussion / General

232,905 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

Favourite Meme??

Last posted Jan 01, 2010 at 09:00PM EST. Added Aug 14, 2009 at 02:41AM EDT
55 posts from 38 users

Just wondering what everyones favourite Meme's are??

Mine are probably any of the exploitable stuff, the rock driving, staredad, reaction guys, potential kid make me cry from laughing too hard.

well yesterday at was at /v/ and i noticed a post of the broforce, you know this
BRO FORCE
………..
……………….__
…………./´¯/'…'/´¯¯`·¸
………./'/…/…./……./¨¯\
……..('(…´.▲.´… ¯~/'…')
………\…..▲ ▲……'…../
………''\………….. _.·´
…………\…………..(

………..
……………….__
…………./´¯/‘…’/´¯¯`·¸
………./‘/…/…./……./¨¯\
……..(’(…´.▲.´… ¯~/‘…’)
………\…..▲ ▲……‘…../
………’’\………….. _.·´
…………\…………..(

I'm a newfag

Reaction Guys. They're manipulatable, exploitable, and best of all, they have great potential to make fun of things that you might hate.

“This is Sparta”, Pedobear, "I herd i like mudkipz", "Fuck yeah seaking", Facepalm, Shoop da Whoop, Fail, Leave Britney Alone, Anonymous, Daft Hands, Charlie the Unicorn, Domo, "It's Over 9000!", Rageguy, Awesome Face, Crazy Frog Brothers… Lol, idolz. :°D

Has anyone really been far (esp. when combined with philosoraptor), longcat, Weegee, pedobear, Xzibit Yo Dawg, Tom Green Raids, Bayeux Tapestry Macro, Picture unrelated, I kiss you!, Ran Ran Ru, Do a barrel roll, LOL WUT, AYB and Rickroll.

Off the top of my head, mine are definitely most of the memes that involve music (i.e. Caramelldansen, PBJT, Literal Music Videos, any of the Touhou stuff, etc.), some Image Macros (Weegee, fsjal, Disaster Girl, KCEHS, etc.), a few Advice Dog spin-offs (Courage Wolf, Philosoraptor, and Pokeparents), Pirates vs. Ninjas, LOLCats, Raptor Jesus, The Game (you just lost), An Hero, Demotivationals, Fake CCG Cards, FAIL, EFG, SHOOP DA WHOOP!!, Your Argument is Invalid, Pic Unrelated, and WRYYYYYYY!! to mention a few.

I liek a lot of memes! X3

A lot of them. Gentlemen, fsjal, do it faggot. Those are all pretty universal, among many others like Weegee that bring teh lulz almost all the time.

But the one that made lol the hardest:

http://www.knowyourmeme.com/memes/did-you-say-007

I know it's been deadpooled but I'm still going to use it.

Round 2:

Weegee VS Staredad with a surprise appearance by the Cupcake Dog.

Spoiler: Weegee wins until EFG and the Card Crusher (soon to be know as the Fawkes Crusher) shows up. Then it all goes to Sparta.

/fgsfds

Does it get any more meme saturated than that?

FYI We're still on topic. =/

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!