Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Continue The Story 3

Last posted Nov 23, 2012 at 05:19PM EST. Added Nov 23, 2012 at 09:30AM EST
9 posts from 5 users

(Let's try this again…)
(Smashers: Mr. G&W, Wario, Jigglypuff, R.O.B.)
(Stock: Seven)
(The max amount of sentences per post {of course, not including non-story ones} is now 10.)
The free-for-all has started – and each brawler has a "trick up their sleeve" to help them in battle! G&W is prepared to fight with his BARE HANDS! Wario's been eating even MORE garlic than usual! Robot's got gyros by the DOZEN! And Jigglypuff now knows FLAMETHROWER! Furthermore, all items are on! This will be one heck of a battle!
Mario and Kirby ring the starting bell together… and a Screw Attack appears! Gameandwatch, Wario, Robot, and Jiggly rush toward it, each one wanting a literally shocking step in their jump!

Last edited Nov 23, 2012 at 09:31AM EST

I don't see why another thread has to be made.
There is already an unlocked one nearby and people just don't wanted to post for a while. Also, I don't see any interest in posting SSBB this whole time, so why? It's been just 12 hours since the last post on the second thread and you just made another one because you think it would be more active.

Is that the case?

This thread is 100% unnecessary, considering that the second thread is just sitting open, last posted in an hour ago as of now.

I hate to say this, because I don't think it contributes anything to any discussion, but I think that this thread should be locked.

Cronus wrote:

I don't see why another thread has to be made.
There is already an unlocked one nearby and people just don't wanted to post for a while. Also, I don't see any interest in posting SSBB this whole time, so why? It's been just 12 hours since the last post on the second thread and you just made another one because you think it would be more active.

Is that the case?

Yes.

Commander Matthew wrote:

No, the fucking story is not going downhill. There is absolutely no problem with it. So stop saying that. If your thread doesn't get a reply in two fucking minutes, it's not "going downhill." Jesus.

OKOKOK!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!