Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,724 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Experiences with twelve year olds.

Last posted Oct 29, 2013 at 05:39AM EDT. Added Oct 28, 2013 at 03:15PM EDT
21 posts from 20 users

KYM, what's a memorable experience with as twelve year old that you've had gaming or the internet?

Last edited Oct 28, 2013 at 03:17PM EDT

Before you get started, let me just say to the feds that I don't approve of the title of this thread nor have I met any bears who would.

That said, I cannot relate.

Um, yeah. I won't say anything about the title of this thread.

But as a twelve year old I was probably playing Runescape or something. I dunno.

Well, just yesterday, I was playing TF2 on Dustbowl. there were only 4 players (including me) on the server. And this 12 Y O french kid was new, I think. He was playing as Engineer, and I told him to switch to Scout, since we were attacking. It was rough, but we managed to win all rounds.

Then I seduced him and we had sex.

i know i will regret this later, but i cant take it anymore, the today i met this really cute kid, his name is Carno/Taurā€¦ the scary part (well not for me anymore) is that he is only 12. I know this seems kind of messed up, but i did some thinking about it, and i think he is the right person for meā€¦ if u guys cant accept this as who i am then fuck you. i really love him. I LOVE YOU CARNO/TAUR <3

I've been with a very good friend online (a girl) and some creepy 12 year old starts making up pick up lines to her.

Let's just say that neither of them didn't like them in the end.

I usually just ignore them, but if its a co op game like left for dead I try my best to make sure they survive just because I know it means a lot to little kids when they finish a game.

Was playing GTA Online and I killed a kid who then said that he fucked my mom. All I could think about was how lucky he was, I didn't get any pussy until I was 16. How does this 12 year old manage to get in bed with my mom of all people? 12 year olds really got game now a days.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!