Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,733 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

What's you favourite sexual postition?[Maybe NSFW]

Last posted Mar 18, 2015 at 12:10AM EDT. Added Mar 17, 2015 at 03:57AM EDT
15 posts from 15 users

Start out missionary. I take it at my pace. Slow with occasional fast pace but mostly slow so I can keep control over my semen. 10 minutes. 30 minutes. sometimes 45 minutes of great control. I can flip her over and get her in a doggy position and keep excellent control.

But what gets me is when a woman forces herself on top of me. They never ask. They jump up on me and grab my dick and shove it in them. Then they ride me like a freakin horse. They start out at fast speed and then ultra fast speed then demonic speed and finally possessed by the succubus speed. They're like writhing on me and I always cum within a minute. Usually i'll tell them im cumming but they wont get off and I have to grab my own dick and yank it out cause they are no help at all.

Does this happen to you? I think I can enjoy a woman on top but they have no patience. They just wanna shred your dick to pieces with Usian Bolt speed sport fyckin. Any of you ever have a woman on top that goes nice and slow? Is it possible? A woman being on top is like her basically raping you of your will to not get a woman pregnant. It's her primal instinct to get on top and force her will over you and force you to cum in them.

Im sure it's happened alot to men that women get on top and the man says "im cumming" and she sinks real low on his dick and traps his hips with her ass not letting him get up. Women are rapists.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!