Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,799 total conversations in 9,945 threads

+ New Thread

How much of a robot are you?

Last posted Dec 14, 2015 at 01:18PM EST. Added Dec 08, 2015 at 01:35PM EST
41 posts from 35 users

Robot level 38%:
"WEIRD. You are a normie with a number of definite robot traits. Although you strive to be normal (and may succeed for the most part) there are some habits and aspects of your lifestyle that set you apart from your normie peers."

"Your robot level is: 15%

CHAD. Why are you even here? You have a healthy social life, numerous relationships and intimate partners, and probably have a well-paying job and your own house. Maybe even a second house on the Cape. You probably only took this quiz to validate what you already knew to be true. "

Sounds about right.

Your robot level is: 45%
WEIRD. You are a normie with a number of definite robot traits. Although you strive to be normal (and may succeed for the most part) there are some habits and aspects of your lifestyle that set you apart from your normie peers.

Your robot level is: 34%

34%
WEIRD. You are a normie with a number of definite robot traits. Although you strive to be normal (and may succeed for the most part) there are some habits and aspects of your lifestyle that set you apart from your normie peers.

Huh. I thought it would be higher than that.

Robot level: 6%
CHAD. Why are you even here? You have a healthy social life, numerous relationships and intimate partners, and probably have a well-paying job and your own house. Maybe even a second house on the Cape. You probably only took this quiz to validate what you already knew to be true.

I was the lowest, but not anymore for the 2% that I see above.

Last edited Dec 08, 2015 at 03:30PM EST

Your robot level is: 10%
CHAD. Why are you even here? You have a healthy social life, numerous relationships and intimate partners, and probably have a well-paying job and your own house. Maybe even a second house on the Cape. You probably only took this quiz to validate what you already knew to be true.
I'd hate to see what I would've gotten a few months ago when I didn't have a job and a girlfriend.

20%

NORMIE. While you may possess some robot-like traits, these are most likely incidental and not a product of your lifestyle or general attitude. You most likely have a career and an active social life, or at least one of the two. Get out, normie. Ree.

51%
CYBORG. You skirt the fine line between normie and robot. Perhaps you are a normie who had grown unhappy with society, or perhaps you're a robot who, for one reason or another, must put on a brave face for the world every day. Although you are capable of successfully integrating with aspects of normie society, you are clearly not a part of itā€¦at least not willingly.

ā€¦Should I be worried?

8% CHAD. STACY. Why are you even here? You have a healthy social life, numerous relationships and intimate partners, and probably have a well-paying job and your own house. Maybe even a second house on the Cape. You probably only took this quiz to validate what you already knew to be true.

To be honest if I lived on my own and was over 18 and all that (they make an option over 18 but still fill it with job-related questions which is why these kinds of quizzes are never as accurate as they can to me) I'd be at like 1 or 2%.

"WIZARD. You have crossed the point of no return, where not even robots dare to tread. You have rejected normie society (and indeed human interaction of any kind) entirely, and perhaps are actively hostile towards it. You have completely absorbed yourself in self-indulgence and are unapologetically derisive of anyone who does not share your worldview. You probably leech from the government too. Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you."

lmao I tried to answer it as edgy as I possibly could and got 87%. I wonder if it's even possible to get 100.

Last edited Dec 08, 2015 at 07:09PM EST

Slutty Sam wrote:

8% CHAD. STACY. Why are you even here? You have a healthy social life, numerous relationships and intimate partners, and probably have a well-paying job and your own house. Maybe even a second house on the Cape. You probably only took this quiz to validate what you already knew to be true.

To be honest if I lived on my own and was over 18 and all that (they make an option over 18 but still fill it with job-related questions which is why these kinds of quizzes are never as accurate as they can to me) I'd be at like 1 or 2%.

"WIZARD. You have crossed the point of no return, where not even robots dare to tread. You have rejected normie society (and indeed human interaction of any kind) entirely, and perhaps are actively hostile towards it. You have completely absorbed yourself in self-indulgence and are unapologetically derisive of anyone who does not share your worldview. You probably leech from the government too. Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you."

lmao I tried to answer it as edgy as I possibly could and got 87%. I wonder if it's even possible to get 100.

Can confirm, I played with it enough to get 100%. It's still just WIZARD though.

Your robot level is: 27%

NORMIE. While you may possess some robot-like traits, these are most likely incidental and not a product of your lifestyle or general attitude. You most likely have a career and an active social life, or at least one of the two. Get out, normie. Ree.

Your robot level is: 6%

Your robot level is: 7%

Your robot level is: 38%

ā€œWEIRD. You are a normie with a number of definite robot traits. Although you strive to be normal (and may succeed for the most part) there are some habits and aspects of your lifestyle that set you apart from your normie peers.ā€

ā€¦

I guess that's trueā€¦ maybeā€¦

10%

25%

so one 4th robot? Does this mean I have a prosthetic arm or something?

Sam wrote

lmao I tried to answer it as edgy as I possibly could and got 87%. I wonder if itā€™s even possible to get 100.

You need to mark the "overweight" and "skinny" options at once (and sleep nore than 12 hours, I put 4 thinking on people who play games for days.)

Last edited Dec 09, 2015 at 05:43PM EST

quavalin wrote:

Butā€¦ I live with my parents. What is this test's benchmark for a normal person? anybody who goes outside?

Boomerang generation bruh. It's normal to live w/ parents as an adult now.

Anyway I got 17%. Apparently I am rather a normie.

"NORMIE. While you may possess some robot-like traits, these are most likely incidental and not a product of your lifestyle or general attitude. You most likely have a career and an active social life, or at least one of the two. Get out, normie. Ree."

Your robot level is: 17%

robots are kind of lame to be honestā€¦

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!