Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,805 total conversations in 9,946 threads

+ New Thread

Find and post the most cringeworthy deviantart pics you can find.

Last posted Feb 22, 2016 at 07:34PM EST. Added Feb 21, 2016 at 01:02PM EST
5 posts from 3 users

Before you go off let me restate. You may have heard find a really cringey pic, no. I mean find the most cringeworthy posts you can find.

(Also avoid providing sourcing, last thing we need is someone trying to fuck with the artists, which im pretty sure is against site rules)

@Tyranid Warrior

First pic: Oh gosh I remember seeing that guy's stuff in an old "bad fanart" thread on Ponychan long ago.

Second: I've heard of this one, I believe it's called "squig" (not related to the Warhammer creature). A fetish involving being impregnated with a tentacle creature. It's mostly something enjoyed by people with a combination of both pregnancy and tentacle fetishes.

Third pic: Inflation specifically of the knees? Yeah that's new even to me. Not exactly one specific part of the body I'd find all that good of a spot to inflate either in fetish art.

Fourth: All I've got is maybe it's a Disney's Planes thing, but hell if I know, I never saw that movie (wasn't interested).

Last edited Feb 22, 2016 at 04:18PM EST

I tried searching for more but I kept finding more of that "squig" stuff and now a mental image has been burned into my head and it won't leave. I seriously need the bleach now.
But before I give myself a lobotomy, here's what I call "Cringe: The Game"
http://store.steampowered.com/app/343270/
1. I finished this game in under an hour, and I wish I had it back.
2. It has "authentic" japanese speaking (which to me sounds like some guy making some weird mumbling noises)
3. It's basically another walking simulator.
By the way, I got more scared by my friend who was right behind a door I opened and startled me than this game.

Tyranid Warrior #1024649049375 wrote:

I tried searching for more but I kept finding more of that "squig" stuff and now a mental image has been burned into my head and it won't leave. I seriously need the bleach now.
But before I give myself a lobotomy, here's what I call "Cringe: The Game"
http://store.steampowered.com/app/343270/
1. I finished this game in under an hour, and I wish I had it back.
2. It has "authentic" japanese speaking (which to me sounds like some guy making some weird mumbling noises)
3. It's basically another walking simulator.
By the way, I got more scared by my friend who was right behind a door I opened and startled me than this game.

I feel like it says something when the YouTubers who played that game are 1) half of them filming their phones in front of them, 2) half of them sound like they got bad mics, and 3) I recognize absolutely none of those guys. It looks like the maker of this was trying to imitate the trailer Scott Cawthon made showing YouTubers playing the original FNAF (back when FNAF was just blowing up), but since people like Markiplier and JackSepticEye haven't played this game they had to settle for whatever they could find.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!