Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

24,577 total conversations in 3,353 threads

+ New Thread

Golden Radio Voice Guy

Last posted Jan 07, 2011 at 10:50AM EST. Added Jan 05, 2011 at 11:48AM EST
14 posts from 7 users

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTysXITBCmk&feature=player_embedded

This guy, Ted Williams, has since been offered a number of voice-over jobs off the back of this video; only two days old with 4.5 million views.

Last edited Jan 05, 2011 at 11:50AM EST
Jan 05, 2011 at 11:48AM EST

Ah yes. I saw this on both Reddit and on 4chan the other day. I think because of Reddit, the guy was offered a job on radio.

On this youtube channel you can hear him on radio after the video was posted.

People are buzzing about it, it’s big for sure.

Jan 05, 2011 at 12:15PM EST

“Eargasm” on Television?
Yeah, the video is viral for now. I wonder where this is going. It’s great if it helped him getting a new job.

Jan 05, 2011 at 12:48PM EST

Double post but it’s for the greater good.
He appeared on CBS Early Show and it seems he will be featured tomorrow on the Today Show for a job offer.

I think It’s the new Antoine Dodson, but it’s maybe too early for the remixes yet.

Jan 05, 2011 at 01:38PM EST

Well, with the heavy amount of audio from both youtube, CBS, and even his appearance on the radio which I shared earlier, there’s no doubt that there is a lot to remix from. Especially him singing~

Jan 05, 2011 at 02:42PM EST

I’m thinking a meme entry is pending, although I’ve never posted one before, I wouldn’t do it justice.

I’ll leave that to someone else, I reckon.

Jan 05, 2011 at 03:09PM EST

Well, I’d be willing to make an entry for it, but I’d like to wait a bit to see if it goes anywhere else first.

And don’t be afraid of making an entry for it! There are several people on this site who are more than willing to help others with their articles! Myself included!

Jan 05, 2011 at 03:19PM EST

Ah thanks, I’ll think about it :) But for now, I agree with your waiting idea.

Jan 05, 2011 at 03:44PM EST

Hope the guy does well and doesn’t screw up once he gets a job.

Jan 05, 2011 at 07:09PM EST

Update: the original video has been taken down due to a copyright infringment claimed by Tigges Zeiger.

Jan 06, 2011 at 04:19PM EST

The meme entry is over here FWIW: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/ted-williams-the-golden-voice

Jan 06, 2011 at 04:44PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!