Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,737 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Top 50 Characters

Last posted Aug 01, 2011 at 01:42PM EDT. Added Jul 31, 2011 at 01:23AM EDT
18 posts from 12 users

Simular to Your Life this has been on Deviant Art awhile so I thought I'd show mine here. Not sure why'd it's called a meme. Should have been called a template. I'm curious on what type of characters other KYMers have (*cough*ponies*cough*).
Here's mine
Click the image for full size.
Here is the blank template.
Make your own/guess others in the comments!

Last edited Jul 31, 2011 at 01:28AM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

I had to settle for my top 59, I hope you don't mind.
[photo:148135]

Gilgamesh went back to being attheshows, I think. Though, if you want to do a 2.0 of that image, I'd advise adding some of the famous users like Greg Leuch, Redspear and Dave Davidson that you missed (That was before your time, I don't expect you to know them), and use some more consistent avatars for people, like with Ann Hero, use his manly Chikorita.

But I just came up with 2 ideas:
1: If the RPG goes bottom-up soon, make a Smash Bros game instead. Or some kind of a fighter.
2: I really need to settle on some rendition of myself.

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

I had to settle for my top 59, I hope you don't mind.
[photo:148135]

I'm not in that image……
Also, I don't have any decent photo-editing software, so I can't make one of these.

I coudn't find the cute one of these.

Brucker wrote:

@Syndic
Did you just make that? If so, how did you do it so fast?

Yeah, I did. I used paint.net. Take the template, delete the white content of each box so that it is transparent, make a second layer underneath, and then start pasting pictures into that layer. Once I was done collecting images I just flattened it into a PNG and saved.

Syndic wrote:

Yeah, I did. I used paint.net. Take the template, delete the white content of each box so that it is transparent, make a second layer underneath, and then start pasting pictures into that layer. Once I was done collecting images I just flattened it into a PNG and saved.

Yeah, I did the exact same. Also well done on picking the characters so fast. I took me a few weeks to think of all of them!

(Sigh) Obviously some people are a lot more skilled with these things. I don't know how many people noticed, but I'm working on a project similar to this in Gimp, and it's taking me forever.

Adam DeLand wrote:

Hey Natsuru, mind if I upload your image on DeviantArt? It would be good to see an updated version of the KYM family photo (somewhat).

Ok, just remember to credit me and link to my profile.

Brucker wrote:

(Sigh) Obviously some people are a lot more skilled with these things. I don't know how many people noticed, but I'm working on a project similar to this in Gimp, and it's taking me forever.

PM me links to images for all fifty characters, and I'll have this done for you in thirty minutes or less.
This is only because you are Brucker. Don't anybody else ask for Photoshopping favours.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!