Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,732 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

What's the weirdest thing you've seen on the internet?

Last posted Apr 01, 2012 at 08:03AM EDT. Added Mar 29, 2012 at 01:22PM EDT
43 posts from 35 users

Wierdest thing i have seen is that there actually exist a huge fanbase of grown men who love to watch the newest reboot of My Little Pony…

also: Dolan and the Lotus seed pod photoshops.. (last one is not so wierd as it is horrfying…)

Jolly Jew wrote:

Wierdest thing i have seen is that there actually exist a huge fanbase of grown men who love to watch the newest reboot of My Little Pony…

also: Dolan and the Lotus seed pod photoshops.. (last one is not so wierd as it is horrfying…)

You haven't been on the internet long, have you?

First and foremost, where the hell did My Little Pony come from? I figured it would have a fandom. I just never guessed what it would be like on the internet.

Also, back when I was on IGN, I could have swore that at one time, I saw Youtube links to modded Mass Effect 2 games showcasing some very weird, even disturbing romances. Like FemShep x a Scion and shit. Who the fuck comes up with that shit?

I cannot show this to you because I'll probably get banned. However, I can name some of them.

Beware, those stuff in the list can be extremely gory or simply disturbing. Search them at your own risk:

•Goatse.
•Encyclopedia Dramatica Offended article.
•/b/.
•Pain series.
•Meatspin, Lemonparty, 2 girl 1 cup (common shock sites).
•Mlp gore fic (Cupcake, Sweet Apple Massacre).
•Happy Tree Friend.
•The furry fandom.
•Scary maze game, screamer, creepypasta.

It's pretty hard to offend me now.I have seen a lot of stuff since my debut on the internet.

Last edited Mar 29, 2012 at 05:34PM EDT

In this thread thread you can clearly see who is a veteran of the internet and who is still a rookie.

Fandoms? Youtube poops? Hahahaha, they are nothing.

I can't post the weirdest things I have seen. Please, please don't ever make me go back and find them either. They shouldn't be seen by anyone….ever…again.

I saw a video of a man with two dicks once. I wasn't really disturbed as much as I wanted to figure out how the hell he uses the toilet.

The 2 weirdest things I have ever seen that weren't related to Dwarf Fortress:

1.) Tubgirl

2.) A painting of 2 monsters butchering a processing meat from a human corpse, and the skeletons of children hanging on hooks fro mthe cieling. All of the eyes were replaced with Goatse.

1) A picture of a grosly mutilated corpse hung with the person's own intestines and their arm ball joints shoved into their eye sockets.
2) The result of a Christian fanatic cult's sadistic "worship the lord" ritual. Not pretty.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!