Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

How to be an Oldfag.

Last posted Jun 09, 2012 at 03:31PM EDT. Added Jun 07, 2012 at 09:05PM EDT
25 posts from 14 users

Hear me Old ones! I am but a Middlefag! I have been here long enough, yet I am still in a tolerable position. Hear me! Guide me to the Path of Ascension.

(I am not trying to be stupid, but I'm asking a stupid question. What I am really saying is "what indications that makes you an Oldfag?".)

An oldfag is merely a member of any community who complains about any form of change despite the fact that the only actual change is miniscule. The community may remain the same, with only its members changing, they'll still complain.

I suppose the term "oldfag" could be synonymous with "whiny baby".

(Sorry, had to be honest)

Last edited Jun 07, 2012 at 09:10PM EDT

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

An oldfag is merely a member of any community who complains about any form of change despite the fact that the only actual change is miniscule. The community may remain the same, with only its members changing, they'll still complain.

Actually, I do feel that. But I'm too scared to say my opinions. I don't want Neg Karma.

RocketPropelledPanda   wrote:

>Neg Krama
Look at Bob's numbers man.

I was actually expecting a negbombing. Still, I've never felt the need to hold my opinion back, so there was really no reason to start now.

You know if I had a special title under my username… I wouldn't have to say anything… I miss the people more than the old KYM…That is the reason… The reason I joined was… I think it was the people… but I accept that I have been a whiny bitch about it, and I AM SORRY…
It's that people have been posting things and then talk… When Gamzee was gone you guys missed him…When Sweatie Quit you guys missed him…
I just tend hang on to things…
Im sorry…
That title would still be funny tho.

There are only 2 types of fags.

• The newfag.
  • The faggot.

If you see yourself as any type other than a newfag that is related to the age of your account (middlefag, oldfag, ancientfag, etc), you don't see yourself as the first type and automatically fall in the second category. Which confirms your unstoppable desire for buttsex with your fellow self-acclaimed non-newfags.

Greninja wrote:

Actually, I do feel that. But I'm too scared to say my opinions. I don't want Neg Karma.

If everyone thought like that we would all be a bunch of complacent fucktards. You need to speak your mind, and damn the consequences. If people disagree with you, they can go fuck themselves!
THIS IS THE INTERNET! ALL POINTS ARE INVALID EXCEPT YOUR OWN!

(dont use that logic IRL by the way)

In all reality, there are no benefits to being a oldfag. There a more benefits of being a mod; aiming to be a mod seems more logical than aiming to be a oldfag.

Anako wrote:

In all reality, there are no benefits to being a oldfag. There a more benefits of being a mod; aiming to be a mod seems more logical than aiming to be a oldfag.

I was but never became one…so I just decided to give up there…I like the way I am anyways.

A true oldfag has already left because the community they were in just turned so crappy that it is no longer worth being part of it. An oldfag most likely has a job and family by now, while us newfags continue to make things even worse. Personally, I try to be a little of a newfag as possible, but I won't pretend to be an oldfag, because only newfags pretend to be oldfags. But like all newfags, sometimes I just can't help being a newfag.

Anako wrote:

My goal on KYM is to be liked than become a mod or an "oldfag".

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

inb4MDF (I hope)

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!