Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Threadjacking Thread

Last posted Dec 22, 2012 at 03:55AM EST. Added Nov 09, 2012 at 06:31PM EST
188 posts from 49 users

At the end of the page, whichever topic has the most consecutive posts wins.
Ex:
User 1 posts the color green.
User 2 posts the color green.
User 3 posts the number two.
In this scenario, the color green would get two points.
And another thing,

Alejandro wrote:

This thread is now dead and nobody can post in it

(cue a shot of medigel )

Not if I have anything to say about it.

And yes, Mass Effect thread. Now.

Lodger (1979) wrote:

At the end of the page, whichever topic has the most consecutive posts wins.
Ex:
User 1 posts the color green.
User 2 posts the color green.
User 3 posts the number two.
In this scenario, the color green would get two points.
And another thing,

I don’t care im going to get Karma raped. i have an opinion and i wish to say it out.
Abortion is murder. How on earth can people consider it to moral and ok?
and Im not saying from any religious stand point. it’s plain murder in simple dry reality.
Im not an expert on the matter but from i understand an abortion can be properly done only after the fetus is about a few months old
The fetus already has all of his organs developed when it’s 10 weeks old. – after that time it’s a leaving breathing human creture. it can move a bit and can hear what’s outside. It’s fully concious
Killing the fetus at that stage is outright murder. it’s pretty much the equivelent of murdering a baby. Just because it’s still dependant on motherly nourishment and still helpless inside her doesn’t mean the mother has the right to killl her baby.
Saying that the mother has the right to decide what to do with her body is also incredibly wrong. killing an innocent helpless creature – especially if it’s human should not be allowed. period.
maybe the mother has the right to decide what do with her money so she won’t feed her baby and let it starve?
Of course not. it will be considered as an outright murder, so why murdering a baby that is inside his mother gets completely different treatment?
I could understand Abortion if the Fetus has a terrible disablity or desiease but that’s rarely the case.
I could also understand if the abortion was done easrly – before the fetus is fully developed and still not concious…
But again. that’s rarely the case. for the most, the Fetus is killed when it’s fully concious, and when no life threat is envolved.
People prefer to murder their child because it will make life harder… and that’s somehow ok!?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!