Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

307,460 total conversations in 9,172 threads

+ New Thread

your favorite thing to on GTA

Last posted Nov 16, 2012 at 01:32AM EST. Added Nov 12, 2012 at 05:39PM EST
20 posts from 18 users

Mine is going to Happnies Island, using a car cheat and run over the people around in a circle until my car gets on fire and I have to bale out

Nov 12, 2012 at 05:39PM EST

Similar to yours, just running down as many civilians as I can with a car before I inevitably crash. There’s something disturbingly fun about killing innocent people in video games.

Nov 12, 2012 at 05:50PM EST

YNG, The Grey wrote:

Similar to yours, just running down as many civilians as I can with a car before I inevitably crash. There’s something disturbingly fun about killing innocent people in video games.

So true. I sometimes wish I could live In Liberty City

Nov 12, 2012 at 05:53PM EST

Usually when I play GTA: SA, I have a friend over. We get a pickup truck, one of us drives, the other jumps into the back. Then we turn on the flying car cheat. Hilarity ensues.

Nov 12, 2012 at 08:47PM EST

Going the speed limit, respecting all citizens, and reporting crimes to the police.

Nov 12, 2012 at 09:29PM EST

CocoaCannon wrote:

Going the speed limit, respecting all citizens, and reporting crimes to the police.

I see you are a gangster.

I am pretty gangster myself.

Nov 12, 2012 at 11:35PM EST

Preston wrote:

Mine is going to Happnies Island, using a car cheat and run over the people around in a circle until my car gets on fire and I have to bale out

(Although, guys, don’t neg him for not having the best English. Check your privilege)

Nov 13, 2012 at 01:36PM EST

In San Andreas, my cousin and I will always go on killing sprees across the entire map and usually settle in the desert before taking a last stand. Great fun.

Nov 13, 2012 at 01:45PM EST

I like to punch cars to see if they speed off or the driver gets out and is ready to fight.

Nov 14, 2012 at 09:54AM EST

Listen to ze radio talk shows.

Nov 16, 2012 at 01:32AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!