Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

309,904 total conversations in 9,514 threads

+ New Thread


hi every1 im new!!!!!!!

Last posted Jun 23, 2013 at 10:57PM EDT. Added Jun 22, 2013 at 09:33PM EDT
32 posts from 17 users

нї ёvєґу1 їм пєщ!!!!!!! ноld₴ цp $pоґк му иaмё ї₴ кaту Ьцт ц caи call мє тЗн PёИgЦ1И оF d00м!!!!!!!! lоl…a₴ ц caи $єє їм vєґу яaиdом!!!! тнaт$ шну ї caмє нєґє, 2 мёёт ґaиdом ppl lїкё мё _… їм 1З уєaя$ оld (їм мaтцґё 4 му agё тно!!) ї lїкё 2 щaтcн їпvadєя zїм щ/ му gїґlfґёїпd (їм ы їf ц dопт lїкё їт dєal ш/їт) їт₴ оця favоґїтє тv ₴нош!!! вcцz їт$ ₴ОООО яaпdом!!!! $нє$ яaиdом 2 оf cоця$ё Ьцт ї шaит 2 мєєт мояё ґaпdом ppl =) lїкє тнєу $aу тнє моґє тнє мёґяїёґ!!!! lоl…иєщaу₴ ї ноpё 2 мaкё alот оf fґєїиd₴ нєяє $о gїvє мє lот₴ оf cоммёпт$є₴!!!!
DОООООMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- мё вёїп яaпdом agaїи _^ нёнє…тооdlё₴!!!!!

lоvё aпd шafflє$,

тЗн PєИgЦ1Й оF d00м

Last edited Jun 22, 2013 at 09:37PM EDT

Thanks, Fridge.

Katy, take Fridge Logic’s advice. I couldn’t have said it better myself on all fronts. I’ll only add that we don’t allow threads based on users first coming to the site, leaving the site’s community, or returning to the community.
 
Locking.

So this is supposed to be the userbase of a site that documents internet phenomena? The OP is a meme copypasta. It’s not a widely known one, so you all (including those that haven’t posted yet) save some of your hide there, but this is a joke thread regardless.

Whether this is still a introduction thread is up for question, because OP still is a BNM, but I’m going to unlock it for now and see where it goes.

Last edited Jun 22, 2013 at 10:37PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

So this is supposed to be the userbase of a site that documents internet phenomena? The OP is a meme copypasta. It’s not a widely known one, so you all (including those that haven’t posted yet) save some of your hide there, but this is a joke thread regardless.

Whether this is still a introduction thread is up for question, because OP still is a BNM, but I’m going to unlock it for now and see where it goes.

>mfw

Yeah I had a sneaking suspicion this was a stupid joke but I wasn’t sure so I did the intro anyway. Besides, I wasn’t really around when this was a thing.

Sir Crona Crescent Duke of Landwales wrote:

You call yourselves Meme enthusiasts? This is clearly a joke nod to this meme: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/katy-t3h-pengu1n-of-d00m

Thank you Captain Obvious.

hi every1 im new!!!!! charges mah lazr my name is ted but u can call me Anonymous!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 22 years old (i still live w/ my mom tho!!) i like 2 look at mudkip threads with my boyfreind (im bi if u dont like it gtfo) its our favorite kindof thred!!!! bcuz their SOOOO random!!!! hes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of friends here so give me lots of replieses! DESUDESUDESUDESUDESU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _ hehe…toodles!!!!!
traps and cp,
Anonymous


hi every1 im new!!!!!!!
You are obviously refering to your title Brand New member which mean you just joined the website about 3 hours ago. This means you will stike at 3 AM

u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!
Since you said every1, you are obviously referring you the first entries talking about penguins and doom.
Doom was submitted 2 months ago, Socially Akward Penguin was added 4 years ago. 2 plus 4, six. This means you will strike in this very month

Im very random/ etc
You are obsessed with the word “Random” which refers to Randomman who has a sevral personalities disorder, he also updated the socially akward penguin

That’s why (I CAME) here/ watch invader zim/ deal with it
these entries were updated by Brad, curiously enough, the Penguin copypasta was also updated by the same Mod

toodles/ merrier
Talking about user toodles who joined 3 years ago. 3 hours since you joined, 3 years since toddles joined and at 3 AM you will strike.
The word merrier was first written 3 years go by HackeronHacker.

The threes
The Three Wolf Moon entry, updated by Brad once again

The date
It seems you really like the number three which means you will strike June 30, at 3 AM, you will try to kidnap Randonman and Brad. I will see you there Riddler

Last edited Jun 23, 2013 at 12:30AM EDT

Gomenasai Faggots,

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up my bitch What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little top sniper in the entire US armed forces? My name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!!, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any gorilla warfare ? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook, as u can see im very random!!!!

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best spork. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team, I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed love and waffles. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to magnificent spork”? Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, I also get straight A’s, i like 2 watch invader zim, and have a banging hot secret network of spies (You’re fucking dead, kid; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should justs prepare for the storm, maggot. (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it). Thanks for listening, neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Pic Related: It’s me and my United States Marine Corp
I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. <--- me bein random again _ hehe…toodles!!!!!

hi every1 im from the iso!!!!!!! holds up the revolution betrayed my name is katy but u can call me t3h Tr0tsKySt oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very revolutionary!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meetrevolutionary ppl like me ^ _ ^… im 13 years old (im politically mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 read noam chomsky w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite communist!!! bcuz hes SOOOO revolutionary!!!! shes revolutionary 2 of course but i want 2 meet more revolutionary ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
STALIIIIINNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- me bein revolutionary again ^ _ ^ hehe…toodles!!!!!
love and entrysm,

t3h Tr0tsKySt oF d00m

Last edited Jun 23, 2013 at 07:44AM EDT

Fridge wrote:

Can we just lock this again because it’s become extremely stupid.

Its a meme thread, in the JFF. Nearly everything in JFF is stupid, don’t like a thread, then don’t visit it just to complain about it.

Personally, I think we should keep this open. I’ve always been a firm believer that the OP of any thread does not actually point the thread in any direction, rather it’s the responses that do that.

From the lack of knowledge with esoteric copypastas to the altered copypastas, this thread has managed to take a turn and users are enjoying themselves. I think we should let this thread run its course.

Color me intrigued.

Last edited Jun 23, 2013 at 03:00PM EDT
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

ivanp wrote:

Its a meme thread, in the JFF. Nearly everything in JFF is stupid, don’t like a thread, then don’t visit it just to complain about it.

By your logic, I should be able to stupidly complain, which I will do. Furthermore, I don’t agree with the assumption that every shit thread should be allowed to continue its fetid existence because this is the designated bad comedy landfill, so I will complain about that, as well.

This thread is pointless. It ought to be locked.

Fridge wrote:

By your logic, I should be able to stupidly complain, which I will do. Furthermore, I don’t agree with the assumption that every shit thread should be allowed to continue its fetid existence because this is the designated bad comedy landfill, so I will complain about that, as well.

This thread is pointless. It ought to be locked.

I guess it’s a good thing you’re not a mod.

No but seriously, everything deserves a fair chance. If the thread is truly shit, it’ll die on its own.

Fridge wrote:

By your logic, I should be able to stupidly complain, which I will do. Furthermore, I don’t agree with the assumption that every shit thread should be allowed to continue its fetid existence because this is the designated bad comedy landfill, so I will complain about that, as well.

This thread is pointless. It ought to be locked.

I agree and I disagree.

Simply, I agree, because I don’t think any copypasta thread should be allowed simply because it’s based on a meme.

I disagree, because that is how KYM should be moderated. I’m coming to realize that the forum can’t be moderated in such a way given our community, so I think it’s unfair to lock a thread just because some users think it’s dumb. If we disagree with it, then we can simply not post in it.
 
But I will suggest that you and I leave the thread alone. We can take it up with RM or whomever else. Let the users have their fun, and we can discuss the meta stuff elsewhere if we want.

Fridge wrote:

By your logic, I should be able to stupidly complain, which I will do. Furthermore, I don’t agree with the assumption that every shit thread should be allowed to continue its fetid existence because this is the designated bad comedy landfill, so I will complain about that, as well.

This thread is pointless. It ought to be locked.

What makes a thread “shit” or “pointless” though is still an opinion. And last times I checked the forums didn’t run on the voice of an individual. We don’t force you to check this thread, that is your own doing.

I’m no fan of copypastas either all the time, but that doesn’t make my opinion law yet. If the community is having fun, and the fun is allowed within the rules, why should I become a tyrant that kills that fun?

Last edited Jun 23, 2013 at 10:21PM EDT

Greetings, everyone. I am new. (One second – let me get this spork out of the
way.) My name is Katy, but you can call me the Penguin of Doom. (I’m laughing
aloud.) As you can plainly see, my actions have no pattern whatsoever. That is
why I have come here. To meet similarly patternless individuals, such as myself.
I am 13 – mature for my age, however! – and I enjoy watching Invader Zim
with my girlfriend. (I am bisexual. Please approach this subject maturely.)
It is our favorite television show, as it adequately displays stochastic
manners of behavior such as we possess.
She behaves without order – of course – but I wish to meet more individuals
of her and my kind. As the saying goes, “the more, the merrier.”
Ah, it is to laugh. Anyway, I hope to make many friends here, so please
comment freely.
DOOOOOOOOOM!
That is simply one of many examples of my random actions. Ha, ha. Fare
thee well. I wish you much love and waffles.
Yours,
The Penguin of Doom.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!