+ New Thread

Come here and you will...

Last posted Jan 04, 2014 at 11:33PM EST. Added Dec 24, 2013 at 08:55PM EST
16 posts from 10 users

Landover Baptist

A – Laugh
B – Get Offended
C – Die a little inside

Craziest site ever…Probably some of the funniest and disbursing this stuff ever seen/read.

And this is their forums. Please lurk this for 5 minutes, you will be amazed. I cant stop reading what these people are saying, lol

Landover Baptist Forums

Last edited Dec 25, 2013 at 01:53AM EST

This is some of the best trolling ive ever seen…Like this GEM of a topic

How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?

or this hell of a read

Minecraft: Makes children sex slaves and destroys our economy!

and lets not forget this classic

3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT!

These people are straight pros. The forums are very busy but 90% are trolls and the rest are good hearted people. Thing is..They never EVER break character and go through very great lengths to piss you off. Plus they all buddy up. This is GOLD, ive been reading this stuff all day. They just rip through people.

Last edited Dec 25, 2013 at 01:45AM EST

Ah, the famous Landover Baptist. 100% owned and operated by trolls and a perfect example of Poes law.

Show it to new members of /r/Athiesm and watch them totally fall for it like suckers. You'd be surprised how many people cannot tell it is all satire thanks to Poes law. Because of that, the site hilariously ends up with actual Christians joining to be part of a christian community, only to get banned for "devil worship" and many more euphoric atheists coming to troll the site, only to get trolled harder in return

Gaben, you should be interested. It's a massive troll breeding ground. You might find some lovely trolladies there

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Ah, the famous Landover Baptist. 100% owned and operated by trolls and a perfect example of Poes law.

Show it to new members of /r/Athiesm and watch them totally fall for it like suckers. You'd be surprised how many people cannot tell it is all satire thanks to Poes law. Because of that, the site hilariously ends up with actual Christians joining to be part of a christian community, only to get banned for "devil worship" and many more euphoric atheists coming to troll the site, only to get trolled harder in return

Gaben, you should be interested. It's a massive troll breeding ground. You might find some lovely trolladies there

i cant believe ive never heard of this site, for how old i am and how i loves me some Internets.

Ive actually made a day of this. Been banned 2 twice! lol good times.

this site is linking me to all types of wonder places

Quick! click on the baby jubus as fast as you can!
http://objectiveministries.org/babyj/

edit OMG keep the page on without clicking him…O_o freaky man

Last edited Dec 24, 2013 at 11:12PM EST

EspurrStar wrote:

I'm not sure which church is more ridiculous--WBC, or this one..

I just read a few threads in the "Focus on Family" part of the forum..
..So, I vote that that Landover is the worst.

((I REALLY hope they're trolling..))

EspurrStar wrote:

I just read a few threads in the "Focus on Family" part of the forum..
..So, I vote that that Landover is the worst.

((I REALLY hope they're trolling..))

It was already made clear multiple times in this thread: Yes they are trolling!

Ox Doxon wrote:

Landover Baptist

A – Laugh
B – Get Offended
C – Die a little inside

Craziest site ever…Probably some of the funniest and disbursing this stuff ever seen/read.

And this is their forums. Please lurk this for 5 minutes, you will be amazed. I cant stop reading what these people are saying, lol

Landover Baptist Forums

Also, we celebrate our webpage's design! Hasn't changed a bit (since 1998!)

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!