Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Sonichu Creator's House Burns

Last posted Jan 29, 2014 at 11:31PM EST. Added Jan 29, 2014 at 12:36AM EST
27 posts from 18 users

On January 10th of this year, Christian Weston Chandler, or as he's better known throughout the internet as the creator of Sonichu, suffered through a house fire.

More information here:
http://www.sonichu.com/cwcki/Destruction_Of_Chris%27s_House

(given how infamous of a reputation this guy has, having the cringe equivalent to a black hole's gravitational pull; I thought this news would be brought up especially on a documentation site like KYM)

If any of you had actually seen the condition he kept his house in, this wouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

It's less of "Oh, his poor house" and more of "I can't believe it took this long".

It'd be illogical to feel sorry for a guy antagonizing a bear. So in the same vein, I can't really feel sorry for Chris Chan.

John Mirra wrote:

Apparently, the fire started because of a coffee brewer up in Chris' bathroom.

Found this in Doro^3's comments here.

Wait… wait… wait… who the literal FUCK would plug any electronic in the bathroom for a prolonged period of time?! Especially a coffee brewer?! And why the hell would anyone want to have a coffee brewer in the bathroom?! Why the hell would you want to have one there for?!

Dac wrote:

^you can edit your post instead of double posting.

That guy is a real sad sack of shit. I feel bad for him.

Same here, but rather for me it's more of a strange mixture of pity, disgust, and resentment.

I understand who someone like him with autism (which he clearly has to some degree) and his very sheltered home life, can greatly effect how he can socialize or interact with others even though he's in his 30's. That sort of thing sticks with you…..

That being said though, seeing half of the shit that he has pulled (Ex: his real life "love quest" WTF? And believe me, it get's a whole lot worse than that) has shown that he has a whole slew of other problems to him. That being he's an egotistical, delusional, racist, irresponsible, man-child who lives at home (rarely leaving his room) with his mother on welfare because he won't get a job and has no intention of stopping his current lifestyle.

Really, to me Chris is both a disgrace and a slap in the face of decency while at the same time being so hopelessly pathetic and almost childlike that you can't help but pity him.

In short, the ultimate loser

Dac wrote:

^you can edit your post instead of double posting.

That guy is a real sad sack of shit. I feel bad for him.

Well the one about Karma was supposed to be my original comment..

The first post was supposed to be a reply about CWC having his coffee maker in the bathroom. But I can understand why you thought I double posted.

Nod_Lucario wrote:

Well the one about Karma was supposed to be my original comment..

The first post was supposed to be a reply about CWC having his coffee maker in the bathroom. But I can understand why you thought I double posted.

No.

You posted twice. One post after the other within one minute.

You double posted. You don't see why we THOUGHT you double posted. You see that you did double post.

If you honestly believe content decides posting etiquette, I have a friend who would be begging to ban you.

The point is simple. You've double posted. Don't do it again.

Edit: Use the edit button. Here's an example of using the edit button if you need me to hold your hand.

Last edited Jan 29, 2014 at 05:28PM EST

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

No.

You posted twice. One post after the other within one minute.

You double posted. You don't see why we THOUGHT you double posted. You see that you did double post.

If you honestly believe content decides posting etiquette, I have a friend who would be begging to ban you.

The point is simple. You've double posted. Don't do it again.

Edit: Use the edit button. Here's an example of using the edit button if you need me to hold your hand.

Okay, okay, I won't do it again, next time, I'll just put all my thoughts in one post.

I feel bad for him and all, but I'm really wondering what he was doing with a coffee brewer in the bathroom. Like, does he drink coffee while using the bathroom (then again, can't he brew a pot somewhere less dangerous and more sanitary and then take a cup with him)? Does it brew something other than coffee that can be used in the bathroom? What possible reason would there be to put a coffee brewer in the bathroom?

I think someone on the CWC wiki speculated that the bathroom sink may have been their only drinking water source and they put the coffee maker in there for convince, but I can't seem to access it right now.

Iamslow wrote:

I think someone on the CWC wiki speculated that the bathroom sink may have been their only drinking water source and they put the coffee maker in there for convince, but I can't seem to access it right now.

The CWCki is down right now.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was true though. His family tends to stack everything on top of everything else. I recall that his stove and oven were actually unusable because of all the junk he had stuffed in and on it. Wouldn't be a stretch to assume his kitchen sink was unusable for the same reason.

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

The CWCki is down right now.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was true though. His family tends to stack everything on top of everything else. I recall that his stove and oven were actually unusable because of all the junk he had stuffed in and on it. Wouldn't be a stretch to assume his kitchen sink was unusable for the same reason.

Oh my god, What the fuck? How can people live like that? What the hell is wrong with him and his family? They are the most pathetic human beings. I truly pity them.

Last edited Jan 29, 2014 at 08:50PM EST

@Dac

Oh yeah, Chris Chan is a vile human being.

I'd go into detail, but that would require a tl;dr. The lengths of which would be the equivalence of Verbose shedding his mortal coil, ascending to godhood, taking his godly essence and colliding with the center of the universe, creating a brand new tl;dr universe from the previous universe's ashes, then having every molecule ascend to tl;dr godhood, and finally fusing into one supreme tl;dr being beyond all imaginations.

Just so you can get an idea of who Chris Chan is. He believes the fire department stole the stuff in his house because he couldn't retrieve it after the fire. That's not even close to the worst things he's done. In fact, that didn't surprise anyone who knows of Chis.

I'd rather just link the CWCki once it's back up and give you all nightmares.

Last edited Jan 29, 2014 at 08:59PM EST

Personally even if I hate Chris-Chan with a extreme prejudice, hearing about the guy losing his house in a fire was horrible to hear. However, due to Barbara's extreme hoarding it was invetiable to happen right from the start.

Last edited Jan 29, 2014 at 10:37PM EST

OK Chris-Chan is a jerk and he just lost his home then again he also put a coffee brewer in the bathroom then again he also is autistic but we all agree on two things he's created sonichu & it needs to be moved to general

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!