Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Forum Games] Will you take the Captain Blubber Challenge?

Last posted May 08, 2014 at 01:28AM EDT. Added May 03, 2014 at 05:14PM EDT
130 posts from 44 users

Slime Cap wrote:

I'll have you know that I am a captain myself.

Let it begin upon me.

i'm actually not a captain. captain blubber is a fictitious character from the banjo-kazooie series of video games, congrats on your naval ranking though.

also no mods because mods are notorious for being no fun at all.it's not racist if it's true.

Captain Blubber wrote:

i'm actually not a captain. captain blubber is a fictitious character from the banjo-kazooie series of video games, congrats on your naval ranking though.

also no mods because mods are notorious for being no fun at all.it's not racist if it's true.

10 : 1 this entire contest challenge is related to being suspended and mods aren't allowed because you know you can't suspend those.

RandomMan wrote:

10 : 1 this entire contest challenge is related to being suspended and mods aren't allowed because you know you can't suspend those.

okay, okay you got me. i will suspend people who fail. but the winner gets a steam game (or other internet prize). people who pass but don't win get nothing.

also this proves my "mods are no fun" point.

Last edited May 03, 2014 at 08:58PM EDT

Captain Blubber wrote:

okay, okay you got me. i will suspend people who fail. but the winner gets a steam game (or other internet prize). people who pass but don't win get nothing.

Starts sweating uncontrollably

Captain Blubber wrote:

Dude, I actually kinda love that you put in this kind of punishment. This is a real guaranteement that people will give it their all to complete the challenge.

Well, I'm in,

On a side note, is this going to be involving IRL activities or will things be restricted to Internet/game-related stuff?

(I understand that you're going to be revealing things tomorrow, I just want to at least prepare myself a little before then)

Hold on… Seeing as the initials of this challenge are CBC, is this a spiritual successor to the Community Building Challenge? Welp, I can see no reason not to thrust myself (non-sexually) into whatever this is. Sign me up.

Captain Blubber wrote:

also this proves my “mods are no fun” point.
mods are no fun

Captain Blubber
Database Moderator & Tikibar Management
Database Moderator & Tikibar Management
Database Moderator

…am I having fun yet?

RandomMan wrote:

Name of the game for the challenge?

Last edited May 03, 2014 at 10:27PM EDT

Since most users don't know I'm here just by lurking, I've got nothing to 'lose'.
But I feel kinda anxious don't somehow the circumstances I'm in are gonna limit how well I'll do in the challenge, like how poor my internet speed is.

Fridge wrote:

Yeeaaaah Ima sit this one out.

Come on Fridge, for a person with a low opinion on KYM such as yourself, being suspended for 24 hours should be next to nothing.

Or are you actually admitting here that you like the KYM forums so much that you can't do without them for 24 hours?

I think I'm just going to watch, I'm more busy nowadays, and I wouldn't have time for a steam game. Plus being suspended wouldn't effect me either. Though that could be a reason to join. I know I'm boring… Too boring… Ok why not, I'll join.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!