Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,732 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
What do you hate most about Sonic X

Last posted Jun 09, 2014 at 02:59AM EDT. Added Jun 08, 2014 at 11:33AM EDT
12 posts from 8 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

What do I hate most about Sonic Excretion, aside from, you know, everything? Well, if you most know, it is that stupid emotionless, overly-self doubting Mary Sue that even Flash Sentry couldn't be, who goes by the name……………..COSMO!!!!!!

" "

Seriously, what kind of character design is this? A plant? Are they really that dull? For god's sake, I can create a better design with Microsoft Paint! And her voice, oh god her voice! it just oozes with the lack of personality!

But probably the worst offense she did was one I can never forgive, she still my long time Waifu, Tails!!!!!

I mean, how can someone like her woe away tails from me, even when I am more capable of reproducing with him?!

Speaking of which, HOW DOES A FOX FALL IN LOVE WITH A PLANT! HOW DO THEY REPRODUCE?! HOW DO THEY DO ANYTHING?!

It's for these reasons that I label her even worse than Flash Sentry, and the #1 reason why I hate Sonic Excretion!

While getting the feeling that this isn't a serious thread…

Seriously, what kind of character design is this? A plant?

Yeah designs have really gone down hill since making a hedgehog but he's blue and a fox with another tail.

Last edited Jun 08, 2014 at 11:44AM EDT

The fuck do you mean? Cosmo and Sonic X was good, I hated sonic, but when i watched Sonic X, my opinion changed, And why is this in the Bloody just for fun, it's not fun, it's mad!

Also her character design is better than most sonic characters.

Last edited Jun 08, 2014 at 11:50AM EDT

Ticklechap Crispybottom wrote:

yo dis tread sux locking until further notice

It doesn't suck, it blows.

Blows harder than a 35 mph wind in a thunderstorm.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!