Last posted Jan 15, 2010 at 01:10PM EST. Added Jan 09, 2010 at 11:41PM EST
20 posts from 7 users

EARTH
FIRE
WIND
WATER
LULZ

KNOWYOURMEME!

I'm summoning KYM to make/find a gif of K'nuckles eating a banana,if any of you watch this show,you'll know what I mean.

In return, I'll do something that will make you shit brix,renew your faith in humanity and make you have a happy.
At the same time.
It may or may not be a picture of a certain captain blubber that I spent hours looking for.

dang.
sorry tristan i tried.
but i did a little research and im sure that its outthere somewhere.
i read an article about the show being "too mature"
and they mentioned the banana scene in question as "still making me have nightmares"

best thing to do is ask for it on /x/.
ill do it and get back to you.

@zombie: I was just telling Tristan that this wasn't the intended purpose of these forums. Or maybe they are – that would be news to me.

@Tristan

It still exists on this site? I thought Blubber removed it and I was the only one left with a copy saved in a folder on my desktop. I guess me and the Captain were both wrong.

PM me the picture to see if we have the same picture. If not, I'll send you my version of the captain's pic. Deal?

@Dave

Sorry, dude. You should have been around when Blubber posted his pic in the one thread. I'm sure you would have saved it like I did.

@Tristan

Done deal is done. You have the picture now as well. Make sure to not give it away to other people and to flaunt the fact that you have it in their faces when they ask for it, m'kay?

Then just send it yourself. To me.

Curiosity, dear watson, is the name of the game.

You guys are all lucky. You all know what I look like. XD Although I suppose that's no one's fault but my own.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!