Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Stupid things you've done on other websites.

Last posted Aug 30, 2010 at 01:48PM EDT. Added Aug 26, 2010 at 04:53PM EDT
50 posts from 24 users

Have you ever done any really stupid things in the past on other sites? For instance I went on Wii speak.com and had argument with a bunch of Wii users about how their should be more violent games on Wii (bad move). Let's just say I was forced to submit.

I once overloaded a websites server by spamming the console with random commands.

Sometimes I gendo pose on tinychat and piss the world off for being creepy.

Donbluthanimation dot com.

Stupid thing done:
Registered on forums.

Why was that stoopid:
While the forums themselves are quite nice, some (less than 50%) of the users are either trolls or VERY serious ppl who think EVERYTHING is serious business.

What happened:
I was banned, permanently.

The funniest part:
Most of the users and even a few moderators were on good terms with me.

Crowning moment of awesome:
Don Bluth replied to my post (better believe me)

@ buterrin yobread

The talk was about 2D vs 3D or writing in animation… or something like that. All I remember is that he partially agreed with me.

The stupidest thing I've done on other websites, you say? That's an easy one. I wasted my time on them when I could have been here hanging out with you guys.

Last edited Aug 26, 2010 at 10:18PM EDT

PrOn saTr: And I'm rubbing my….
ashbot: I recently rubbed shoulders with some movie stars!
PrOn saTr: Cool, I once met Bruce Willis!
ashbot: Wow, I love Die Hard!

"Hilarity ensues"

I'll just leave this here….

i trolled on KYM. the stupid thing about this is that this could all have been prevented if i didnt feel mischievous at the time. i'm better now. no more for the good ol ultra trolling.

I once thread jacked someones conversation thread on Facebook, I didn't just derail it, I demanded that they talk about Pac-man of all things… They all went with it, I was pretty pleased with myself. I know its not really a bad thing, but it is pretty stupid…

I suppose the worst thing I ever did on the internet was play Runescape when I was little… The horror…

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!