Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,728 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Hanoi Hannah

Last posted Sep 11, 2010 at 09:28PM EDT. Added Sep 11, 2010 at 08:01PM EDT
6 posts from 2 users

Original

How are you GI Joe? It seems to me that most of you are poorly informed about the going of the war, to say nothing about a correct explanation of your presence over here. Nothing is more confused than to be ordered into a war to die or to be maimed for life without the faintest idea of what's going on.

Medal of Honor 2010 Version

How are you butthurt fanboys? It seems to me that most of you are poorly informed about the goings of this game, to say nothing about a correct explanation of why MoH 2010 doesn't suck. Nothing is more confused than to go and buy a game to die or to be bored for life without the faintest idea that you actually are.

Modern Warfare 2 Version

How are you IW fanboys? It seems to me that most of you are poorly informed about the goings of this game (shit), to say nothing about a correct explanation of how this game is balanced at all. Nothing is more confused than to go and buy a game to be noobtubed or to be mad for life without the faintest idea of why you paid over $70.

/b/tard Version

How are you /b/? It seems to me that most of you are poorly informed about the goings of this thread, to say nothing about a correct explanation of why the OP is a faggot. Nothing is more confused than to go into a thread just to post copypasta or to be called a "newfag" without the faintest idea of what's going on.

Counterstrike Version

How are you AWP whores? It seems to me that most of you are poorly informed about the goings of this round, to say nothing about a correct explanation of why the M4 is better than the AK47. Nothing is more confused than to run down a hall to be AWP'd or to be ENRAGED for life without the faintest idea of what's going on.

Battlefield 2 Version

How are you vehicle whores? It seems to me that most of you are poorly informed about the goings of the game, to say nothing about a correct explanation of why you teamkilled me for the jet. Nothing is more confused than to be arty'd 24/7 or to be spawn raped for life without the faintest idea of why you can't register your booster packs.

Add your own.

And all I said was the alias Tokyo Rose was one of the best propaganda readers of all time.

How are you Democrats? It seems to me that most of you are poorly informed about the going of the polls, to say nothing about a correct explanation of your presence in the Congress, Senate, and House. Nothing is more confusing than to be ordered into a campaign to lose or to be caught in a scandal, with your political career to be destroyed without the faintest idea of what’s going on.

Last edited Sep 11, 2010 at 08:40PM EDT

for great justice

Apple Version

How are you Mac Fags? It seems to me that most of you are poorly informed about the going of your computer (pc), to say nothing about a correct explanation of how iPads are revolutionary. Nothing is more confused than to buy a computer and have it crash while you're peeing or to be ripped off for life without the faintest idea of why your iPhone keeps losing signal.

New Boyz Version

How are you New Boyz? It seems to me that most of you are poorly informed about the going of real music, to say nothing about a correct explanation of why I'm a jerk. Nothing is more confused than to do a backwards skip while holding your dick or to call that skip the "reject" without the faintest idea that you are one.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!