Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,731 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Look up first name on Urban Dictionary, post first definition

Last posted Jan 30, 2011 at 05:21PM EST. Added Jan 02, 2011 at 11:31PM EST
53 posts from 42 users

First you want to know our ages, now our names? Fine, I'll play along…

Patrick

All around perfect man and a sexy beast. Known to cause even the most loyal of girls to turn on their boyfriends. Talented with music, words, and kills in any sport he plays. Strong like bull. Always competitive, and ALWAYS wins what he competes in. Some consider to be on the status of not only a god, but THE God.

Wow this is pretty great stuff.

Ryan
1.the cutest guy ever, and has the greatest respect for girls, is funny, and very very LOVING!

2.A name, which is commonly both a first or last name, which is very often confused with Brian. Its Irish roots define the name as "little king".

3.a handsome man with determination and drive, a good sense of humor, easy going and carefree. Fun to be around, easy to talk to, never fake and full of optimism.

4.He is not only hot, but a ryan…best of both worlds!

Pick which one you want, its all true, read the tags too!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ryan

Ignore some of the haters, haters gonna hate.

Last edited Jan 03, 2011 at 12:00AM EST

Beau- Someone who doesn't just think they are better than everyone else….they just are. Sweet, funny, charismatic, witty. Blessed with boyish good looks and a charming personality. Beau is "it", and everyone wants to be him!
Women love Beau, and men want to be Beau!

Doc wrote:

First you want to know our ages, now our names? Fine, I'll play along…

Patrick

All around perfect man and a sexy beast. Known to cause even the most loyal of girls to turn on their boyfriends. Talented with music, words, and kills in any sport he plays. Strong like bull. Always competitive, and ALWAYS wins what he competes in. Some consider to be on the status of not only a god, but THE God.

Is this the krusty crab?

Mellow wrote:

slang term for a highly attractive and sexually intriguing individual.

she drives me crazy, shes such an Emily.

Best. Circlejerk. Thread. Ever.

circle jerk

1.) When a group of males sit in a circle, jerking each other off.

2.) NOT when a group of males stand in a circle to jerk off onto a cookie or anything of the sort. That retarded frat game is called "Limp Biscuit"… which kind of indirectly explains why the band of the same namesake is so fucking horrible.

3.) When a bunch of blowhards – usually politicians – get together for a debate but usually end up agreeing with each other's viewpoints to the point of redundancy, stroking each other's egos as if they were extensions of their genitals (ergo, the mastubatory insinuation). Basically, it's what happens when the choir preaches to itself.

4.) A game on MXC that's based on sumo wrestling. Beware the Green Teabagger.

Liam:
Is the worlds best electric guitarist in the world but no one knows yet because he is still young.
He defeated Roger Federer in the Australian open in the year 2001.
He is the hottest guy on the earth and he is a chick magnet with a Lamborghini.
So all the Liams out there should be proud to have the best name in the universe:D
Liam also means True Aussie
Happy Face :)

Admiral Crunch wrote:

Liam:
Is the worlds best electric guitarist in the world but no one knows yet because he is still young.
He defeated Roger Federer in the Australian open in the year 2001.
He is the hottest guy on the earth and he is a chick magnet with a Lamborghini.
So all the Liams out there should be proud to have the best name in the universe:D
Liam also means True Aussie
Happy Face :)

Your a him?

Definition of Cameron:
Camerons are more than likely going to be one of the sweetest guys you'll ever meet. Very often he will be smart, and extremely good-looking. His smile will send a thousand rose-petals off the ground, just spinning around your heart. Camerons tend to be very trustworthy, but it takes a lot for a Cameron to trust another. He will always know exactly what to say to make you smile; flirty or true. He tends to be a big flirt, but when he finds a girl to settle down with, he will stop. Camerons have a lot of friends, and are very good in sports. He will fall in love very fast, and truly. He wont lie to you. He'll do basically anything he can just to make his one-and-only happy, even if that means going to the extreme. Can often be clingy, but in a cute way. He will always be there for you in any time of need. If you don't have a Cameron as a friend (or more) already, it's time you head off and get one!

Nick: the hottest, sexiest man you will ever meet. usually has a very large penis, makes a really good boyfriend and is alwyas condfident about himself. can kick almost anyones ass and is quite a gentleman. always get with a nick, you will alwyas be pleased.

Calum:

"Someone who loves a good thrust at any time of the day, just watch out if they get too close"
"An angry little elf who also has raging eyebrows 24/7. He screws up his eyebrows whenever you say something."

ಠ_ಠ

But there was one diamond is the rough…

"A person with a lovely character, a huge heart, and a very large number of friends. He is very talented and is loved by all. He is very good at acting and is well wicked yo. ;]"

So, I'm a friendly midget elf who will **** you if you get too close.

Last edited Jan 03, 2011 at 06:31AM EST

"Maybe when you first meet a Christopher they'll seem like a jerk, and hurt you emotionally multiple times, or possible make the lamest jokes but one day he'll make up for it all, the best he can. Christophers will eventually realize the love that they've stored in a safe place for you. Christophers usually have the most gorgeous smile out there, and the most seductive voice. They're someone you wouldn't mind spending the rest of your entire life with. They have a tendancy to spend more time thinking of what to do for someone else than themselves. Christophers love adventure, new things, something to get their blood rushing and heart pounding.

I love my Christopher, forever and always.
That soldier, he keeps me sane.
(="

"a special crazy girl who is a brown haired fire ball who can be shy at times and is drop dead beautiful she is fun and can be a flirt but guys stare but cant get the guts to talk to her she loves music she has big brown eyes that sparkle when she talkes she has a odd but hot clothing style she is very unique and amazingly talented she dreams of being better which is hard to imagine for her she is loyal and truly a fun person she has unique food taste and likes all sorts of music she has a ghetto ass and big boobs she has a tall nice shape and wavy/curly hair."

What.

first name my last name
To take someone's first name + my + last name. So it becomes something quite dirty.
For example (first name my last name): you can Chris my Jones anytime, if you know what i mean!

Yeah, that was pretty funny.

"Probably the best looking person ever. He is smart and daring. He also gets all of the ladies. Gabriel was the first billionnaire president of the world. He also spells shit however he wants so don't correct him.He is tight with chuck norris, and hes gods other son. In essence he is t3h hax0rs."

Damn. Straight.

A tall handsome and utterly fuck worthy dude that has no place on this earth as it is entirely beneath him. Women fall at his feet and are often found exploding in orgasm as he may pass them by.

And no, you are not going to know my name.

1. damon
buy damon mugs, tshirts and magnets
another word meaning sexy. usually refering to guys.
damn that guy is damon

2. Damon
Definitely NOT gay, but is extremely friggin cool, and fun to be around. Especially not one to fit in with sociatey. Sexy…..very much so.
Wow, I wish that guy could act more Damon. He would be way more fun to chill with.

3. Damon
A female pleasurer, that generally has a huge cock.
"Damn Damon's fucking awesome. I wish I was Damon."

4. Damon
the fking sexiest guy you will ever meet in the whole world. Can make you feel amazingg. And is also pretty cocky, but stay away from him because he will break your heart
ouch, Damon is such a pimp ass

6. Damon
verb, transitive. To one-up someone in a roundabout way.
Martin: I'm going to cycle around Corsica this summer.

Damon: Yeah. I've been to Corsica. We sailed around the place but didn't like the food. So we went back to Sardinia.

Jon: You were just damoned – by DAMON!

Seriously?

nostromo wrote:

A tall handsome and utterly fuck worthy dude that has no place on this earth as it is entirely beneath him. Women fall at his feet and are often found exploding in orgasm as he may pass them by.

And no, you are not going to know my name.

Used to describe a person you find annoying/pathetic/hopeless or just plain distasteful. Originates from a name used to describe the zombies in Nazi Zombies when you grenade their legs off.

-thanks UD

Tiffany's usually very loyal and intellegant people whom usually doesn't trust many guys. She usually has many acquintances, but very few best friends. They are always opened minded and always have to be entertained or be having a good time. Most of time Tiffany's stay single and flirt around

Wow…..it's so….accurate!! :O

Will
1.Brown hair, green eyes, buff body, that defines a will. total sex on legs
my favorite:
A trench coat wearing, tall, blue eyed son of a bitch. Usually is proficient in some form of self defence, and just as likely to kick someone's ass in an argument than reason with them.
A Will usually carries two different personalities. There is the fiery emotional character who is caring, compassionate, and aggressive when angered, as well as the cold, contemplative warrior that he is frequently percieved as. Described as having "unlimited patience, and unlimited rage".
Well known for their craftsmanship, creative, and/or debating skills. Feelings towards them are usually extreme, being either deep affection or incredible hate. They dislike making enemies but strangely take pleasure in physical fighting, and are sometimes too quick to resolve situations with physical force.
Overall, though they may be intimidating at first, they are often kind people at heart, and are prone to emotional damage resulting from failed or lost relationships. As a slight result of this, many "Will"-type people are social nomads, not really binding with any type of social clique and working best by themselves.
Though a trait that they are certainly not proud of, some Wills are so eager to create friends, not enemies, that they will lie, and this actually leads to loosing in relationships, further on. They fiercely adhere to their beliefs however, and some even live by a veritable "code of honor", somewhat like modern-day samurai.

Caitlin

The Gaelic spelling for a shortened form of Catherine or Kathleen.

The only correct way to spell this name. It does not include: Caitlyn, Catelyn, Catelin, Kaitlin, Kaitlyn, Caitlynn, Caitlan, etc.

"Caitlin has cool parents who can spell." Dang right I do.

The rest of the definitions were about how 'sexy' Caitlin is and that she's either a red headed or brunette and everyone likes her. XD

Last edited Jan 22, 2011 at 01:28PM EST

Isadora

1.A unique, beautiful, creative fashionista with gorgeous eyes and a mind for souls.

2.A description in three words: she is adorable!

3.A bitchy whore. All this slut thinks about is sex and she would be happy to do it with a large group of guys. people named this can't speek english very well. they usually let strangers give them coopers also.

facepalm
THANKS MOM

Isa wrote:

Isadora

1.A unique, beautiful, creative fashionista with gorgeous eyes and a mind for souls.

2.A description in three words: she is adorable!

3.A bitchy whore. All this slut thinks about is sex and she would be happy to do it with a large group of guys. people named this can't speek english very well. they usually let strangers give them coopers also.

facepalm
THANKS MOM

nickname definition

A sweet, caring, funny, smart girl. Lots of people love her. At first, she can seem shy, quiet, and reserved, but when you get to know her and gain her trust, she is the best friend anyone could ask for. She loves to party and have fun, but cares about her grades and her sport. Loves sweet, romantic guys who will do anything for her. Many guys are secretly in love with her, but are scared to admit it for fear of being rejected. An Isa will never seriously hurt a person on purpose, but if you get on her bad side, be careful. She loves to random things and hates hypocrites. She has the ability to love strongly, isn't afraid of who she is, and any guy who has an Isa is lucky.

this dude spies my life man.
thats EXACLTY ME

John

a very extremely confusing guy. shows that he has feelings for you sometimes, but then might just randomly stop talking to you at any time. very flirtatious. man whore. will lead you on. hilarious. full of charisma. you have to love him. boys are jealous of him. girls are jealous of the girl he is flirting with at the time..
not persistent.
changes moods easily; moody.
greatest, most annoying person on the face of this earth..yet i still want to be with him..
"i am so confused about what to do about John..he is great..but confusing. he constantly makes me sad, angry, or depressed. its upsetting. is it worth it??"

My exact opposite.

Dennis

An extremely smart person who gets the job done better than anyone else. Name literally means "wild, crazy, strategic and smart". People never mess with this guy.

Anthony:
Sexy,Cute and all round smooth talker.

Anthony has been mentioned as one hunk of a Sex God.

Due to this increasingly used term for anyone being good in bed, it has made its self known within the streets!
/facedesk

Last edited Jan 27, 2011 at 08:12PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!