Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

because we don't have enough pony threads

Last posted Apr 09, 2011 at 02:13PM EDT. Added Apr 08, 2011 at 01:32PM EDT
13 posts from 9 users

Wat.

This statusesque colt is an earth pony who is scatterbrained and peace-loving. His coat is sand-colored. He has a mane that is red and gray, and it reminds you of a flame. His eyes are lemon-yellow. His mark is a fly.

"This small male pony is a unicorn who is contemplative and hypocritical. His coat is purple. He has a mane that is white, and it reminds you of a comet's trail. His eyes are black. His mark is a chevron."

This is actually quite fun.

"This large male pony is a pegasus who is impractical and confused. His coat is rust-colored. He has an elaborately-styled mane that is violet. His narrow eyes are blue. His mark is three ledgers."

Not only is he "impractical and confused", but his mark is three frikin' ledgers.

wat?

"This leanly-built colt is an earth pony who is neat and absent-minded. His coat is green with orange patches. He has a mane that reminds you of a tangled bush. His eyes are milky-white. His mark is a bone."

My cutie mark is a bone. Let it be known that my special talent is boning.

Troll King wrote:

"This large stallion is a hell pony who is annoying and arrogant. His coat is fiery red. He has a mane that is red. His hooded eyes are red. His mark is a troll."

All of a sudden I love all ponies.

[photo:112628]

"This leanly-built female pony is a pegasus who is bold and mean-spirited. Her coat is umber. She has a spiky mane. Her droopy eyes are jade-colored. Her mark is a gavel."

Fuck yeah. I pass judgement on all of you. And I'm tired all the time, wut.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!