Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,732 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

You know you're on KYM too much when...

Last posted Apr 18, 2011 at 05:17AM EDT. Added Apr 08, 2011 at 11:01PM EDT
37 posts from 21 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Dane wrote:

Stop karma-upping yourself and karma-downing me.

Stop complaining about me karma-upping myself and karma-downing you, it makes me karma-down you more and karma-up me more so then it will seem like you have been karma-downed by someone else and I was karma-upped by someone else thereby making me look better than you.

Troll King wrote:

Stop complaining about me karma-upping myself and karma-downing you, it makes me karma-down you more and karma-up me more so then it will seem like you have been karma-downed by someone else and I was karma-upped by someone else thereby making me look better than you.

So you admit you karma-up your own post? That deserves a facepalm.

Troll King wrote:

&troll; On to my secrets for making good arguments.

Ashbot wrote:

So you admit you karma-up your own post? That deserves a facepalm.

I wonder why that post I quoted was blank…I guess maybe Ashbot posted there. You see, I can't read his posts anymore because I shunned him.

Ashbot wrote:

I karma-upped myself once(to test if it would work) and I still regret it. I hate it when people karma-up themselves.

I karma up all my posts &troll;

Ashbot wrote:

I karma-upped myself once(to test if it would work) and I still regret it. I hate it when people karma-up themselves.

I upvote my own post if it's a post that I feel I would have upvoted for someone else.

Jack Candle wrote:

It's just a pic of me. I don't have many, because most cameras require fingers to operate them.

I almost thought you said "..because most fingers require cameras to operate them."

.. which in my case, is true.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!