Forums / Maintenance / Announcements

2,044 total conversations in 85 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
Mod Upgrades 11

Last posted Sep 28, 2015 at 08:07PM EDT. Added Sep 24, 2015 at 09:40PM EDT
44 posts from 31 users

Welcome everyone to a new thread of mod upgrades. As usual, most of you will be overflowing with jelousy. I'm sure some are asking "why they didn't pick me?" or "That guy for mod?! I am so much better". However, let me tell you, if you were not chosen then you weren't even close to being nominated. Basically, you all suck.

So, let's go to the main event. Here are the new mods and upgraded mods (and god that took us some time):

Entry Mods

• Samekichi is now an Entry Mod
  • Synge is now an Entry Mod
  • Rapscallion/Le Noob Haxor is now an Entry Mod

Media Mods

• Baluh is now a Media Mod
  • Wimbleflat is now a Media Mod

Forums Mods

None this time around.

Updgrades

• Tyrantrum gets the banhammer (I suddenly got 77 new messages on my gmail, "User XX has been banned…" Thx m8)

Yay congratulations to all the new mods. Don't make us regret our decisions and remember, being a mod is all about responsibilities.

Edit: Alright, who the fuck had the idea of adding "legal" to my title?

Last edited Sep 24, 2015 at 09:47PM EDT

Congrats to all the new mods. Mat the hotpockets be with you

Alright, who the fuck had the idea of adding “legal” to my title?

No need to thank me ;)

Let's not forget yesterday's best upgrade though:

Loli's upgrade to legal!

TripleZ wrote:

No need to thank me ;)

Kudos for the idea go to Zed, but you can thank me for getting it added ;)

Last edited Sep 25, 2015 at 06:32AM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

Let's not forget yesterday's best upgrade though:

Loli's upgrade to legal!

TripleZ wrote:

No need to thank me ;)

Kudos for the idea go to Zed, but you can thank me for getting it added ;)

You sure are having fun with this.

Loli wrote:

You sure are having fun with this.

This is 2 years of build up testosteron that can finally be released now that you're legal.

Spider-Byte wrote:

Ummmm why am i not a mod yet? i upload like 5 pics a week and have 4 editorships. Clearly i am the best candidate for becoming a moderator of a memesite.

That's cute.

It's great that there's a large community presence of higher ups amongst the normies. You wouldn't believe how far and wide that ideology is. This other community I lurk (read: a manga forum geared towards strictly adolescents, rarely do any adults show up) just has terrible moderator respect, and the leading theory is due to the lack of community presence. No moderators or administrators ever enter the community except to do work. This is akin to police officers only showing up to take care of unruly delinquents, never to show up at schools, restaurants, town halls, fairs, etc. to blend in with the commonfolk.

So good job on you guys for strictly not being that :D

It took me, like, two whole minutes to understand what "legal" meant in this context.
Also, my condolences to all those who wanted to be a mod and didn't get to be one. (I can't exactly understand why anyone would desire more stress and responsibilities for the sake of said obligations and a slight boost in standings on an internet community, but, hey, I'm a freak and besides, if it's your dream, then I'm cheering you on.)

Samekichi Kiseki wrote:

Dude, i've set that shit up since march. Where have you been?

>working for KYM as just a random user who just helps more in entries

TripleA9000 wrote:

What are the benefits of working for KYM?

Hows the pay, and what are the health benefits. Im sure a database mods probably gets payed the most.

I understand where you are going with this but thanks to my 20 dollar gift card from amandab on her last week I have in fact been paid, assuming I'm doing this 24/7, approximately 0.00114155251 dollars per hour, or 41 Zimbabwean cents

Last edited Sep 28, 2015 at 08:07PM EDT

Howdy! You must login or signup first!