Forums / Maintenance / Announcements

2,044 total conversations in 85 threads

+ New Thread

New Meme Database Moderators

Last posted Jan 07, 2011 at 11:00AM EST. Added Dec 24, 2010 at 03:16PM EST
53 posts from 23 users

Woke up.

Can’t open presents because my aunt isn’t home yet.

Watched the last episode of TWGOK.

Bored.

“Oh yea! I’m a mod! I can do liek mod stuff!”

“Oh look! There’s a bad entry!” :D

INVALIDORTED >:D

…

Today is a good day.

Congratulations to all the new Mods. Best of luck in attempting to manage all the submissions that people make, posting in the Forum, editing meme entries, and visiting the IRC all while attempting to retain somewhat of a Social life!

Last edited Dec 25, 2010 at 07:52PM EST

Ogreenworld wrote:

Woke up.

Can’t open presents because my aunt isn’t home yet.

Watched the last episode of TWGOK.

Bored.

“Oh yea! I’m a mod! I can do liek mod stuff!”

“Oh look! There’s a bad entry!” :D

INVALIDORTED >:D

…

Today is a good day.

Invalidorted.

Horseeater wrote:

Do they get paid?

But, seriously, is this count as a job?

Pictured above: artistic depiction of Tomberry.

I always figured Thomas Halle Berry would look like this:

Congratulations guys. I know that I'll never get a promotion like that, but that's perfectly fine with me. I know that almost everyone is better than me, and there's basically one internet phrase that I should say to myself: "Deal with it!". If I stay as a researcher for the rest of my time here, that's perfectly fine, because a loser like me never gets what I want. Well…in the words of Frankie: "That's Life!"

Once again, congratulations.

Remember the time I had more Karma than Mellow? Remember why I didn't have more Karma than Mellow after a week of having more karma than her? That's because she attempts to murder anyone who has more karma than her. No, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go hide somewhere.

Trick Lobo wrote:

Fun Fact: Me and my twin brother have two different birthdays. He was born before midnight, I was born after midnight.

Thats pretty insane, it took me 2 days to be born, and my heart nearly stopped.

Trick Lobo wrote:

Fun Fact: Me and my twin brother have two different birthdays. He was born before midnight, I was born after midnight.

You've heard the old logic puzzle of the twins who not only have two different birthdays, but the older twin has the birthday after the younger? If you haven't, can you figure out how this is possible?

Brucker wrote:

You've heard the old logic puzzle of the twins who not only have two different birthdays, but the older twin has the birthday after the younger? If you haven't, can you figure out how this is possible?

The older twin was born on New Year's Eve, the younger was born on New Year's Day.

Easy shizzit.

Trick Lobo wrote:

The older twin was born on New Year's Eve, the younger was born on New Year's Day.

Easy shizzit.

http://tinyurl.com/39rjtm2

I'll tell you how to become a mod, you have to put serious work into your entries. Unfortunatley I don't have the power to make really good entries like the mods do, mine are only so so. Not to mention some of my early ones weren't even memes at all and are deadpooled. To be a mod, you'd have to have little to no entries in the deadpool.

Trick Lobo wrote:

Easy shizzit.

I like that even better than the answer I had in mind. But that wasn't the answer I had in mind. How could this happen on an arbitrary date?

Brucker wrote:

I like that even better than the answer I had in mind. But that wasn't the answer I had in mind. How could this happen on an arbitrary date?

Any day is eventually after another.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!