Forums / Media / Books & Comics

1,014 total conversations in 114 threads

+ New Thread

Monster Monsume(I hope i spelt that right) is the manga good?

Last posted Aug 04, 2015 at 12:38AM EDT. Added Jul 23, 2015 at 12:43AM EDT
10 posts from 9 users

I am not a big manga reader but, I Just recently started watching the monster monsume anime and i am enjoying it ,but I was wondering if the actual manga itself was any good and if so how good is it and how long is it so far.
(I just want some general info about it.) thanks for your assistance.

If you are looking for Ecchi material than the manga is an excellent source of that. The story isn't the greatest thing ever, but then again if you are watching Monster Musume you aren't looking for story.

As quavalin said, the story isn't that great but it's got some good lewd factor.

Honestly if you're looking for something in the "monster girl" genre with a good story (even if it gets really weird from time to time) and buckets of cuteness, i would recommend Centaur no Nayami.

While there's no denying that the lewd factor is high and the story isn't anything special, for me it is the only "harem" manga that doesn't make me want to bash my head against a wall, and actually I enjoy it quite a bit.

With genuine humor, character traits, and a touch of self awareness being the key factors in it's success. So yeah, read it. Don't expect "War and Peace" but prepare for a wild and fun roller coaster ride.

Last edited Jul 29, 2015 at 03:52PM EDT

It's pretty funny and has good art. It's definitely lewder (no magic nipple censoring here) but considering the subject matter that's kind of something to be expected.

You can read it online but there is an official translation for it (I think it's up to Volume 5).

Also an fyi it's Monster Musume

Last edited Jul 29, 2015 at 06:14PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!