Forums / Media / Books & Comics

1,014 total conversations in 114 threads

+ New Thread

Crossover comic books

Last posted Feb 05, 2016 at 02:22PM EST. Added Feb 03, 2016 at 01:22PM EST
6 posts from 5 users

The title is self explanatory. Discuss any crossover comic books, good or bad.

Also are there any crossover comic books worth the read?

Batman and Predator

It's a bit weird, and it may seem like just a thing like other crossovers, but it really isn't. It has competent writing and the artist is considered one of the best Batman artists.

Judge Dredd vs Aliens vs Predator

Look at the title. Pick it up. But yeah a lot like Batman and Predator it's a good comic, this one is written by THE Dredd writer and creator.

JLA/Avengers

Probably the best Marvel/DC crossovers. This gives respect to both companies and acknowledges each one's merits. Outside of the original Marvel/DC crossovers, this is the only good one.

Jason vs Freddy vs Ash

If you like Friday The 13th/Nightmare on Elm Street/Evil Dead this is just a really well done crossover, everyone is in character, some plot points maybe basic but they make sense

Batman/TMNT

Actually ongoing right now, i've havent read much because im waiting for the trade but from what I read i enjoyed it, and it has good reviews

Godzilla vs Charles Barkley

C'mon and Atomic slam.

Oh my god, Godzilla vs Charles Barkley. I remember that one. The sheer concept is ridiculously hilarious.

I might consider reading Judge Dread vs Aliens vs Predator and Batman/TMNT one. They both sound awesome

My small favorite was the IDW Mars Attacks crossover with the Transformers (Sunbro Gen 1 incarnation to be exact)

Its a pretty amusing and little wierd one-shot issue.

Mega Man and Sonic the Hedgehog have been having a lot of good crossover comics. They're usually available at Hastings and maybe Vintage Stock. Also there's a really specific niche of Youtube videos dedicated to voicing all the Sonic the Hedgehog comics; here's a video of them voicing this crossover comic.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!