Forums / Media / Books & Comics

1,014 total conversations in 114 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
JoJo's Part 4

Last posted Apr 07, 2016 at 10:12PM EDT. Added Apr 07, 2016 at 09:39PM EDT
5 posts from 3 users

I'm loving how faithful the art style is. Tho I'm not getting the hate on the art style. They tried their best, and I like the colors, it gives me the modern Araki art style feel.

Last edited Apr 07, 2016 at 09:41PM EDT

This'll get locked because we have a thread already, but half of JoJo's internet appeal has always been super macho dudes and this art style is a biiiiiit soft. The color is okay (I almost feel like these colors are more diluted/blended or less strong/primary) but I don't understand why the dramatic style change.

lisalombs wrote:

This'll get locked because we have a thread already, but half of JoJo's internet appeal has always been super macho dudes and this art style is a biiiiiit soft. The color is okay (I almost feel like these colors are more diluted/blended or less strong/primary) but I don't understand why the dramatic style change.

Well around the times of Part 4, and 5 Araki started to draw less shounen styled, and started to be more seinin with his art. Yeah early part 4 looked a lot like part 3, but that changed as time progressed.

Simply David Productions decided to go with the more modern Araki, sorta how they updated Part 1 to look more modern than what it actually was in the manga.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!