Forums / Fun! / Creative

11,725 total conversations in 468 threads

+ New Thread

Deltamelon's Sketch Thread

Last posted Jul 02, 2014 at 04:23PM EDT. Added Jun 28, 2014 at 05:42PM EDT
26 posts from 20 users

It's like a draw thread, only shittier.

Basically, I don't draw much so I'm not that good. Drawing more = getting gud, so just throw out things for me to draw so it can help improve my skills.

And I'll just get this one out of the way:
EDIT: Dicks are NC. i'm so sorry

Last edited Jun 28, 2014 at 06:57PM EDT

Draw my avatar on a Mario Kart race being pissed off at Waluigi (CountThygen). Just for comical effect.

Last edited Jun 28, 2014 at 06:02PM EDT

@Stitches Patch
This is my first ever attempt at either character and I apologize for how obtuse your head is.

@NintenDylan
Stocking unfortunately is suffering from the same obtuse-head syndrome that Patch is.

@Muffinlicious
How deliciously meta. I'm a fan of lowercase delta, in case you were expecting a triangle.

@MScratch

I'll get to the others in a bit (also, why did someone downvote Sam for such a modest request? The hell?)

@Sam
I actually had to practice her a couple times to do it justice. I didn't, however, practice Longcat, as you can probably tell. This one was actually kinda fun to try out.

@Pollux
I don't know what Emerson's profile pic normally is, but I don't know what the hell to make of the current one.

@Lil B
Kevin Durant Durant (I couldn't resist)

@Your Local /tr/ainer
Looks… vaguely like him, I suppose.

@Rukario McFly
I tried a couple times to include him with crossed arms, but they both failed horribly, so here's just shoulders up, and as I look at it now, missing a left arm.

@Snarbolax
Sketched him like one of my French girls.

@Slime 'Cap
I think we all know who the best poster in this thread truly is.

(jk I liked Sam's request the most so here's his head clipping with a Lanturn because I can't plan ahead well)

@Spores McMineley
Considering Bowser doesn't have shoes, I don't know if that was supposed to be a figure of speech or what, so I just ended up doing this.

Sorry I took a day off from delivering; a friend of mine came back from vacation yesterday so we hung out half the day; also saw Transformers 4 (it was half decent actually, but kinda dragged on).
@Double Spark

@General Shi Gai

@ Sir-Soundwave
I cut out the hind legs because I messed them up horribly in that sitting position.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!