Forums / Fun! / Creative

11,725 total conversations in 468 threads

+ New Thread

Photoshop Contest #16: Missed The Point!

Last posted May 23, 2016 at 07:26PM EDT. Added May 17, 2016 at 06:02PM EDT
34 posts from 29 users

Continuing from where we left off.

As seen on the site. Download a template here or here, upload your creations to the site and post your shoops as a reply to this thread. Change the text, change the characters, as long as it matches the theme even a little, go nuts! Redrawing and other remakes count as well!

Head to the main thread for questions and other.

Last edited May 17, 2016 at 06:03PM EDT

So before anyone misses the point of this Missing the Point redux, please be aware that I'm not siding with that guy.
Like with anyone that's being irritating and a general nuisance, the best action is to ignore. Anyone that gives a troll attention, be it positive or negative, feeds their impulse to seek more responses. So shut up and do something else, preferably something productive (for once). If it gets too bad, well, that's what admins are for.

Last edited May 17, 2016 at 09:37PM EDT

Rogue Wisdom wrote:

So before anyone misses the point of this Missing the Point redux, please be aware that I'm not siding with that guy.
Like with anyone that's being irritating and a general nuisance, the best action is to ignore. Anyone that gives a troll attention, be it positive or negative, feeds their impulse to seek more responses. So shut up and do something else, preferably something productive (for once). If it gets too bad, well, that's what admins are for.

>2k16
>not recognizing calculator fetishist's supreme authority, virtual divinity and praising in KYM

In all seriousness though, I like Calculator Fetishist because of how many users in KYM he pissed off BY JUST SIMPLY POSTING CALCULATORS

It takes actual talent to manage to piss off people and give them (non-existing)PTSD from now into the future whenever they see a calculator

arzion50000 wrote:

>2k16
>not recognizing calculator fetishist's supreme authority, virtual divinity and praising in KYM

In all seriousness though, I like Calculator Fetishist because of how many users in KYM he pissed off BY JUST SIMPLY POSTING CALCULATORS

It takes actual talent to manage to piss off people and give them (non-existing)PTSD from now into the future whenever they see a calculator

I really don't care about the context. I'm on the post with all of the chaos he's caused. I just want to give people on both sides a friendly reminder to not go down the nuclear option as that detracts from everything.
It's like when someone keeps talking on and on voice chat in TF2. Some people get angry and vote to kick the guy, but he's not causing harm directly. And some people are fine with that guy. If you don't like it, just mute the voice in settings.

Jack the Dipper wrote:

Amazing, after all this time, the first ever Loss win.

It's a milestone by itself how it took us 16 contests.

Congratulations!

Late to the party, try your luck in Photoshop Contest #17!

Last edited May 23, 2016 at 06:58PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!