Forums / Fun! / Creative

11,725 total conversations in 468 threads

+ New Thread

Space Marine Customization Thread

Last posted Jan 23, 2017 at 11:08AM EST. Added Jan 16, 2017 at 01:14AM EST
12 posts from 5 users

Seeing how things seem to have gotten a little slow around here, I thought I'd start something that could be fun.
Here's a link to the website. It's a site that allows you to customize the color scheme of your own Space Marines. You use hex codes in it so you can make a bunch of combinations, from something actually plausible to something that can give an epileptic person a seizure. You can all use it and post the results if you want. If you even want to go deeper you can make up your own story about the chapter too.
Here's one of mine, it's a tactical marine from the Delta Golems chapter:

Yea, fuck it, I'll do one too…
I don't feel like making a back story, as the only stuff I know is from the ITEHTTS series stuff… they have mercs, right? these guys deal in ranged stuff and big guns

It has occured to me, using the images off that site will ultimately fade so I just reuploaded it to KYM…

Last edited Jan 16, 2017 at 10:27AM EST

(Decided to base mine off of Half-Life's HEV suit.)

Chapter: Lambda Knights
Chapter Master: Gordonus Liberatus
Legion: Imperial Fists
Homeworld: (REDACTED)
Fortress Monestary: The Ebon Table
Specialization: Hazardous Environment Combat

Last edited Jan 16, 2017 at 04:52PM EST

Not much is confirmed about this chapter except for their aerial combat prowess and swarm control. Few reports estimate 20,000 units and rumors states that the chapter master is a mere mechanical algorithm.

And here's my Chaos Space Marine, one that was made with the intent to be as "randomly generated" as possible, clearly that is not truly random and instead Danny DeVito garbage.
lore-wise
This is the Chaos Pseudo-Random XDDD Chapter. Indeed quite the heresy.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!