Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,568 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

Battle of the Husbandos (Just another Hunger Games Sim thread... with guys this time)

Last posted Mar 11, 2015 at 03:47AM EDT. Added Mar 08, 2015 at 04:49PM EDT
51 posts from 30 users

To decide once and for all which husbando is most deserving of the love of a bunch of awful social skilled virgins just like in the waifu variant. By having them fight to the death for our amusement .

There are 24 slots open just like the other thread.
Lets begin the nominations! Bets on Kermit the Frog as usual

>Dunban dies of hypothermia

Damn it Dunban I thought destroying robots the size of small houses and battling gods would make you better than that. I still love you thoe <3

Also, I swear Sonic Prime was going to win the husbando thread like he won the waifu one. He was that close to doing it too.

Last edited Mar 09, 2015 at 07:10PM EDT

Knuckles killing Robotnik/Eggman makes me wonder…..

Knuckles just got more edgy than Shadow!

Also….Goddamit Knuckles! You were about to win! We could had a Sonic couple has the best waifu and husbando of KYM!

Last edited Mar 09, 2015 at 07:30PM EDT

Thrash95 wrote:

Knuckles killing Robotnik/Eggman makes me wonder…..

Knuckles just got more edgy than Shadow!

Also….Goddamit Knuckles! You were about to win! We could had a Sonic couple has the best waifu and husbando of KYM!

orly?
__________________________________________________________________________________

And also, Im starting Round 2 very soon, so feel free to nominate/renominate again.
(23 slots this time since I'm gonna have my own personal nomination)

Last edited Mar 09, 2015 at 07:47PM EDT

Goddamnit Lucario, first you cry yourself to sleep and then get killed by someone you could've killed.

Anyways, I nominate Cory Baxter from my favorite anime

Hearing that Izaya died a slow, painful death is more satisfying that anything else

Also:

THE IRONY HURTS SO MUCH.

For the next round have second best guy

Last edited Mar 10, 2015 at 05:12PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!