Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,424 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

What if the user above you took over the world?

Last posted Jun 11, 2016 at 01:54AM EDT. Added Dec 09, 2015 at 06:43AM EST
266 posts from 85 users

What would happen?
How would you react?
What would you do?

Even though there's nobody above me, I'm still going to freak out hysterically.

A pained attempt at keeping sanity and the stability of the world from going awry while trying to keep his boss appeased.

Last edited Dec 10, 2015 at 03:59AM EST

A dark and dank world characterized by darkness, japanese video games becoming dominate in every region in the world, complicated wars against extraterrestrial/dimensional/darkness monsters being resloved by giant mechs and "who the hell do you think I am" speeces, and an improved mental health care and counseling system for all developed countries.

Last edited Dec 10, 2015 at 11:57PM EST

There would be an overabundance of boobies and people would live on their laptops. Virtual Reality research would also be made the ABSOLUTE FOCUS OF ALL SCIENCE.
But hey, at least there'd be titties.

In an alternative universe, where the UED has been attacked by an aggressive Zerg invasion on Earth led by the Queen of Blades, resulting an all out war between the UED and Zerg on Earth. Then, the Protoss intervened and purified the planet, eradicated all life on Earth. As a result of purification of Earth, the Queen of Blades retreated back to Korpulu Sector and the UED is effectively disssolved. A few years later, the Daelaam decided to make an expedition to Earth for research on the purification effects on the planet. Eventually, the expedition effort turned into a colonization effort as the Protoss lost their homeworld, Aiur. Many years later, Earth became the new homeworld of the Protoss.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!