Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,421 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

Assassin 3

Last posted May 14, 2016 at 10:10PM EDT. Added May 06, 2016 at 01:54PM EDT
38 posts from 5 users

copy-pasted from Sydic's rules form the previous games with some minor tweaks

In this game you will be given (via PM) a secret target, one of the other players, and a secret word. When you find your target making a forum post or comment anywhere on KnowYourMeme containing that word, post a screenshot of it in this thread and that player will be eliminated. Furthermore, if your target does not post or comment anywhere on the site within 24 hours of their latest activity, post about it in this thread and they will also be eliminated.
A new word will come every day until your target is dead, quickly increasing your chances of eliminating them. When you eliminate your target you will be assigned a new target; no player will be targeted by more than one assassin at a time. The objective of this game is to eliminate all of the other players and become the last one standing. Feel free to interact with your target to get them to say the word, however quoted posts, private messages, and anything older than 24 hours does not count. Anything posted before the game started also does not count.

Whenever you get a kill, you will get a “kill point.” You may spend a kill point to force all other players to respond to a prompt of your choosing. Their response will be in this thread, must be coherent and on-topic, and must be at least 30 words and in English.

Edit: registration for this game will end tomorrow at 18:00 (GMT-1) or when there are 10 payers registered

Last edited May 06, 2016 at 02:04PM EDT

Like in the first assassin game the end of registration will be delayed because of lack of players , tomorrow at 18:00(GMT -1) or when 10 players are registered.

Last edited May 07, 2016 at 03:44PM EDT

Mako the Goblin Queen wrote:

I'd like to use one of my kill points now…
Talk about MadWorld~
The game on the wii

Never played it. I had a Wii when I was in high school, but I only used it for Guitar Hero and Wii Sports. Sorry, but I'm a guy who prefers Playstation over Wii.

Last edited May 11, 2016 at 05:19PM EDT

chowzburgerz wrote:

Never played it. I had a Wii when I was in high school, but I only used it for Guitar Hero and Wii Sports. Sorry, but I'm a guy who prefers Playstation over Wii.

Answer with at least 30 words in English

Politics seems more like a continuous cycle of shit and bickering… No one is willing to make any form of comprimise because the dumb-fucks with the loudest voice has their head so far up their own shit-spewers that the very idea of a solution that works for both petty side upsets them…

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!