Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,449 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

You are on an alien world, designed by the user above. What will you do?

Last posted Jul 06, 2016 at 06:48PM EDT. Added Jun 01, 2016 at 04:57PM EDT
66 posts from 38 users

I'd check my dataslate to see if there are any good establishments nearby in the system.

Also, my world would be temperate and somewhat similar to Earth, colonized by Terrans (humans). A few small settlements and outposts dot the surface of the planet. The planet is known for being an entrepot for the sector (most of which is still unexplored and unsettled).

I'd try mining the entire world for valuable resources and move on to the next planet.

My world would be a very lush jungle world, except it'd only be about 10,000 feet on diameter. All the trees, wildlife, and landmarks would be scaled as such as well. It'd also be populated by a primitive race of ape people.

Show them some REAL magic.
The planet is a mining-based rock, that constantly generates ore and rock. It's inhabitants work to keep this constant growth from reaching the sun, which would cause it to burn everyone and everything. And what they don't need, they simply launch into space

Judging by the profile pic, the world would look like the arena from the Galacta Knight. In that case, I'd attempt to fight the bastard and claim my title as the galaxy's strongest warrior.

As for my world, it'd pretty much be the Digital World from Digimon.

Preventing Judgement Day from happening by sharing delicious chum with my fellow robots.

My world will be based on book genres being made into actually places or areas, like the supernatural section, horror section, or the science fiction section.

The planet is full of DARKNESS, anime/video game villains, African soldiers and Rayquaza. The setting is more anime-ish (urban Gurren Laggan/RWBY I guess).

Time for some action, fuckers.

Last edited Jun 02, 2016 at 12:52AM EDT

Extremely trippy digital world where you constantly swear you're on drugs. 90% of everything doesn't make any goddamn sense. Galacta Knight menaces every last intruder endlessly. Oh yeah, and occasionally Vegeta screams "OVER 9000" out of nowhere at ear-breaking volumes.

I'd probably go crazy--- either the "bad" insane or the "good" insane; I don't know which.

My planet is exactly like Earth, except filled with a bunch of monsters that are almost identical to humans, and aliens that are identical to humans… essentially, non-human beings that look identical to humans, along with having the same lifespan as humans. Except for elves, because they're arrogant jerks. Any other species with pointy ears is allowed though (Wow, this is getting stupidly specific).
Because you gotta have those cute humanoid monster girls (sorry, nothing too derivative like lamia). There will be catgirls, manaketes, succubi and other demons… you name it!

Last edited Jun 03, 2016 at 03:42PM EDT

Why is this world in grey and muted colors? Why is there some sort of psychic energy barrier surrounding the immediate vicinity? Why are there blue psychic energy giants destroying the city?!

I give them access to the internet, so that instead of it being www, it's uww.
The planet is divided into five continents, each having a certain element.
The elements are light (north pole), dark (south pole), fire (equator), water (a set of islands out in the ocean) and life (it's moon).

Last edited Jun 04, 2016 at 06:13PM EDT

I become a serial killer named "Quartermaim" whose MO is to behead said quarter-heads to melt their heads for profit.

My world is just your standard run-of-the-mill DF world. Except everything is carp and the name of the world is Carpediem.

Basically run off to nowhere and never come back

My planet is basically filled with Tomatos and Lobsters and the King of the Planet is Lobster Lord

Last edited Jun 05, 2016 at 05:47PM EDT

T-tomatoes? This planet is just an entire tomato!

My planet is actually a strange one. All inhabitants worship an unknown "God" and Kaiju exist in the Planet. But that's just the beginning…

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!